HNI Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Industrial Engineer

HNI Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscatine, IA

Interview

I was flown from a different state to interview at Hon/HNI/All Steel in Muscatine , IA. All of my travel arrangements were taken care of by HNI (plane ticket, rental car, hotel room). I was also given an expense form to expense my mileage to/from airport, and meals while traveling. I was very impressed how hospitable they were in these regards. My interview was with 6 different people, ranging from HR to engineering. The times were well scheduled, and the morning flew by. I was also scheduled and given a tour of the facility (All Steel). The interview sessions were not very tough, although I'm always confident in my resume when it pertains to my work skills. I can talk about my projects all day, don't lie about what you can do on your resume and you should be just fine. Everyone was very friendly, nobody was trying to ask any 'got ya' interview type questions. They asked a lot about my future career goals, where I see myself in 3-5-7 years etc. Be prepared to answer those, although you should be in an interview, that's why you're trying to get a new job, right?

Interview Questions

• One of the HR members asked what a common misconception is about me. That question took me back a little.   1 Answer

HNI Response

Apr 21, 2015 – Member & Community Relations

Thanks for interviewing with us!