HNTB Civil Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HNTB

2.0

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HNTB (Raleigh, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

Week 1: Applied online, received a phone interview
Week 3: Section manager contacted me regarding a phone interview
Week 4: 30-minute phone interview, then HR and was notified of moving on to the next step
Week 6: Company made travel arrangements for an in-person interview 3 weeks after that and extended a verbal offer on the spot.
Week 7: Received offer letter through email

Interview Questions

• - Why are you leaving your current firm?
    - Tell me more about what projects you've worked on and what was your role in them.
    - Why are you leaving your current state?
    - What drew you to this state for work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HNTB

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HNTB in October 2018.

Interview

Campus recruiter sent the email to me that I got selected for the on-site interview. I booked everything. However, I follow up with him again to confirm the date, time and location (two days before the interview), since he said he will be in touch for the next step. Then, I got the response that I am not selected for the interview. I don't understand what you are doing.

Interview Questions

• completely ask my available time on the day that is supposed to be the interview but it turned out that I am not selected for the interview. What is the point for sending me in the first email that I was selected and turned me down late?   1 Answer

Civil Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HNTB (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

Did two phone interviews first, then went in for a formal interview
    The formal interview wasn't bad, had basic generic questions, tour of the office, and they talked about what their job entailed.
    They also had pictures of the different projects that they were working on, they did not ask any difficult questions, I would say it was one of my easier interviews.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

I had a better job offer