HNTB Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HNTB Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at HNTB

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HNTB (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was ok. First round after career fair went well and then was flown out for second round which tedious. Seems like a great place to work, unfortunately feedback was not positive and no offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HNTB

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HNTB (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Pretty simple process, probably because I had a personal connection with one of the PMs. Started off with short email correspondence and discussion of skills. Shortly after I had a phone interview with the another PM. Very brief discussion of education, precious experience (I had none), and interests in the field. About a week later I received an official offer letter. 3 weeks all told

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness and how can you improve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HNTB (Houston, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone interview discussing resume. He was very detailed in answering my questions. They requested a in person interview, but I declined. Seems like a very good company and treated me very well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at HNTB   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HNTB in May 2018.

Interview

Very professional and job well done. I had a phone interview and then an interview in the office. It was more of an info session than interview I would say. I am enjoying my time here as an intern and I am currently hoping to land a full time here. Great company and great people.

Interview Questions

• Unfortunately I did not get asked questions, I was just briefed on what HNTB offers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HNTB (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Very friendly HR and college relations staff. Applied online and they reached out to schedule and interview with the VP. Personality based questions to see if you would be a good fit for the company. Person that was interviewing me asked questions to try to get to know me to see if I would be right for the job at hand. Asked open ended questions. Asked about academic of professional interests.