HNTB Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

Interviews at HNTB

2.0

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HNTB (Miami, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

1st. I got a call for a lunch interview and a possible job offer. The we had a lunch meeting where HNTB was discussed, benefits and what was expected from me. It took 1 and 1/2 hours between the two of us. I was also ask why I would leave a government job fr a job at the company.

Interview Questions

• What I expected to do in the company.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HNTB (Miami, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

They call and ask a few questions over the phone. Then set up a meeting for a personal interview. There they ask very specific questions and go over every single line of your resume.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at HNTB (Miami, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a very smooth process I can't deny it. The person was very amicable and although he did not know a squat about Mechanical Engineering the other person present with him in the interview asked the "intelligent" questions.