HNTB Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HNTB

1 Interview Review

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HNTB (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was my wierdest interview experience.
I applied online for a job in october 2016.
I got a call in january 2017. It was HR screening. She said she will get back to me in one week.
No response after more than a week. I followed up. She said she will let me know. Followed up with after not hearing from her. A telephonic interview was set up with a Vice President.
Talked to the VP over the phone and everything clicked. He said they will call me for face to face by next week.
No response after a week. I followed up with the recruiter. She said it will take about another 2 weeks to set up a face to face interview.
No response after that time frame. I followed up. Another telecon was set with the Area leader and VP of human resources for the following week. Telecon happened and after an hour of telecom the HR representative insisted to let them know my salary range expectation. I replied with what my expectation were and it was within what they were offering.
No response for more than 2 weeks. I DID NOT followed up.
The HR rep called me if I would be interested in another job that they are trying to fill and has the same salary range.
I said No thank you.

After talking to so many players involved I could feel the disconnect and internal politics in the Company
I felt that I really don't want to be a part of a company that has already scared me with their convoluted interview process.

Interview Questions

• Position related questions and how how my experience relate to what they are looking for   2 Answers