HOK Interior Design Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HOK Interior Design Professional Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interior Design Professional Interview

Interview

It was a group interview with the entire team, so I was able to meet everyone and felt a part of the group. They asked great questions, and I had a good amount of time there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HOK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HOK (Culver City, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Called me for an interview about 4 weeks after I applied online. Interview was scheduled for a week later. They were extremely curt, didn't make good eye contact and behaved almost uninterested in the interview. I was really surprised by how unprofessional this was.

Interview Questions

• "how well do you know revit"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HOK (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online through a current employee referral. i had one initial phone interview that was casual and seemed to gauge interest and seriousness. Then we set up a Webex portfolio review where I presented my past work. Finally I was invited to an in-person interview with a number of the designers. Everyone was very friendly and conversational.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to present my portfolio showing design intent and execution. Focus on core elements and narrative. Past experience and design aesthetic.   Answer Question