HOK Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

HOK Interview Questions in New York, NY

2.8

Project Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HOK (New York, NY).

Interview

Review of CV, portfolio, and relevant job experience. Good overview of HOK approach to design process. DIscussed questions regarding role and how previous experience could be applied within team structure.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in HOK?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at HOK (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Long -- Initially contacted by recruiter who did initial screening and coordinated the first interview and then there were a series of other interviews that followed. Recruiter was not able to finalize the decision. I requested permission to contact company directly to build up relationship with HOK with the hope that I would be contacted again when they were ready to hire for the position. I managed to maintain the communication open and eventually the company invited me for a few more interviews and after several emails and phone calls I received the offer to join the firm. It was a long process - that started with the assistance of the recruiter, and the hire was done 8 months later. HOK said they had paid the recruiter for their service, but I am not able to confirm if this took place.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HOK (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume a sample portfolio along with cover letter to the human resources department after a positive employee referral. This was followed shortly by a preliminary interview with a hiring manager 1:1. Shortly followed by secondary interview with hiring manager and potential management and relevant possible supervisors . Both interviews required portfolio reviews and in an depth discussion of experience, work and interests relevant to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Thorough examination of experience and my role in projects.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HOK (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Applied online and met directly with Office Manager (never spoke with HR or met with that department). Initial communication was pleasant and interview was equally as pleasant. Office atmosphere was really quiet and interviewer provided a pleasant conversation. Questions regarding qualifications were not directly asked so be prepared to sell yourself answering the typical questions asked but are not asked during this interview.

Interview Questions

• Typical "Tell me about yourself?"   1 Answer