HP Hood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Hood (Winchester, VA).

Interview

Alot of questions from someone who clearly just started as a HR Recruiter with the company. Never returned any of my calls and said the hiring manager would be calling me to set up a face to face interview. It's been 3months now along with calls and emails. Still no return call. They signed up to help military spouses get jobs but didn't hold their end when you have a good candidate. I'll pass on ever calling or applying to this company again. Job still open. Town has a small population. My background is nothing but HR and federal.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Hood.

Interview

Applied on company website and HR called a week later for a telephone interview. Questions were basically going over resume and how you have evolved in career.
    Representative gave the impression that the position was not going to be filled quickly . I called back 2 weeks later to find out the status of were they were in the hiring process and they said they were moving on to other candidates .
    I phoned HR to
    get feedback on why I was not picked for a live interview and did not get a response back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your present job?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HP Hood (Lynnfield, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was reached out to by a nice internal company recruiter via email, which led to a phone screen, onsite interview and a later a formality call with an IT person in their Virginia offices.
    All seem to have went well but things just went dark. And I had zero follow ups for weeks.
    I had reached out only being told the position had gone to someone else. Besides the being left hanging in the wind everything else was good.

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths weaknesses ETC.
      Very cliche set questions.   Answer Question

Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HP Hood (Lynnfield, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR Recruiter from Hood. Had a 1 hour phone interview. They contacted my reference list with a 4 page skill survey. I met with the Treasurer, AP Manager, Eastern Sales Mgr. and their Talent Acquisition Mgr. The interview took over two hours. I thought it went well...

Interview Questions

• How would you handle disgruntled sales/marketing employees if they didn't provide back-up for their expense reports?   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HP Hood in May 2009.

Interview

Was initially interviewed over the phone by HR staff and then interviewed one on one by the Recruiting Manager. A week later was interviewed by the Hiring Manager who was the Regional Head.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you encounter which involves ethical issues   Answer Question