HP Hood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HP Hood Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HP Hood.

Interview

The whole process took about 4 days. I applied through a recruiting agency and they called me in for an interview the next day. It was a pretty simple interview. We went over my experience and went on a tour. There was one actual interviewer and other visitors stopped by and asked 1 or 2 questions at most. It seemed like they just wanted to hang out for a bit and didn't care that I was interviewing. Still, everyone seemed very nice. The interviewer was impressed with my knowledge about the company and my enthusiasm for the position. I was offered the job an hour later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HP Hood in September 2015.

Interview

I found the position listed online from a recruitment website. After I applied online, they called me to set up an over the phone interview because I was not from the imidiate area. The first phone interview was with 1 HR rep. The 2nd interview was with the area and district sales manager. After the interview I received a phone call that I got the internship.

Shipping Cooler Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Hood (Hatfield, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

You get a sit down with the hiring supervisor. They walk you around to show you what they do there. Ask you simple questions like if you have reliable transportation. They will tell you that it is hard work with a lot of lifting.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Hood (Sacramento, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Went well and quick. The person who interviews for the company is a good person. But they obviously don't know what goes behind closed doors for the actual employees who work there.

Controller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HP Hood in May 2009.

Interview

Was initially interviewed over the phone by HR staff and then interviewed one on one by the Recruiting Manager. A week later was interviewed by the Hiring Manager who was the Regional Head.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you encounter which involves ethical issues   Answer Question

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Hood.

Interview

Applied on company website and HR called a week later for a telephone interview. Questions were basically going over resume and how you have evolved in career.
    Representative gave the impression that the position was not going to be filled quickly . I called back 2 weeks later to find out the status of were they were in the hiring process and they said they were moving on to other candidates .
    I phoned HR to
    get feedback on why I was not picked for a live interview and did not get a response back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your present job?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HP Hood in February 2012.

Interview

I was asked questions by a panel which consisted of three supervisors. The interview took about an hour and was fairly straight forward. My advice is to be yourself and ask questions pertaining to the job like who you will be working with and what you will be doing. Also prepare for the questions like what would you do if you had a heavy work load and needed to meet a deadline.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a heavy work load and had to meet a deadline? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • What is your motivation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HP Hood.

Interview

I applied through their website and was contacted (a month later) by someone in the Quality Assurance department to schedule an in-person interview . There was no phone screening. The whole process took around 30-40 minutes with a panel interview by 3 people.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions: what would be your approach if X were to happen?   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HP Hood (Agawam, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

the standard for the industry

Interview Questions

• some bs interview question that i forget designed to make the applicant look foolish and the manager smart by comparison   Answer Question

Negotiation

cut and dry no negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HP Hood (Agawam, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone Screen with HR. Personal interview with Regional Sales Manager. Last interview with Regional Sales manager and Divisional President. Drug Test and background check before the offer is made.

Interview Questions

• How did you make a negative situation into a positive? What makes you the best candiate for the position?   Answer Question