HPOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HPOne

2.0

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HPOne (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Group Interview that asked specific questions to sales and insurance. They asked about experiences in the insurance market. They were looking for those that had great customer services skills, and had the ability to turn each call into a sale. All sales were conducted online only.

Insurance Sales Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HPOne (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

They will hire anybody with a License. The interview process is very easy. If you cannot produce, then they let you go. It is not rocket science. If you have a pulse you can get a job.

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HPOne (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online back in May and got an email from a recruiter the next day. Had a phone screen with the recruiter the following week. One week later, I interviewed on site, and another week later, I got an email saying they would "pursue other candidates". The job is still open as of today, two months after I applied.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have with help desk support?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HPOne (Gilbert, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, pleasant, detailed and thorough. I initially interviewed with one individual for a particular job and after having realized it was not exactly what I was looking for, I then interviewed again with another manager for the job I was interested in. Unfortunately after starting my employ, the same hiring manager resigned having seen the writing on the wall. I wish I would have.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a good sales person?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. It was cut and dry....or so I thought.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HPOne (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

They asked questions about what type of management do you like. They asked me about my previous employment. They asked me about my insurance background. They asked me about my medicare experience. They also went over what the position would entail as far as my responsibilities. They also asked about what hours could I work.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HPOne (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview level 1 on the phone review previous experience in sales and customer service. Level 2 in person with future manager and general manager.
    Level 3 letter of approval. Level 4 Personality Quiz Level 5 Responsibilities if Hired

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      What do you consider your weaknesses?
      Are you a people person ?
      Would you mind contacting 150 people a day?
      If you are dealing with a customer that is irate over the phone, how would you handle their issues?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HPOne (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Help Us Help The Community
    Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HPOne (Trumbull, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Was contacted in August by recruiter in Phoenix for Trumbull position...after follow up finally got in phone interview...then nothing for weeks.. In person interview was finally scheduled and then passed over to HR......was called and told they wanted another interview the following week...nothing for weeks...then was advised position was put on hold indefinitely.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at HPOne (Trumbull, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a total joke that involved over five months. I got passed from one HR person to the next first at Phoenix and then in Connecticut. Got brought down for an interview and told I was the primary candidate than nothing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you live?... it was on resume   1 Answer

Medicare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HPOne (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

There was no interview, anybody with a mouth and two legs can join. You make an appointment , show up and whatever your background is you will be hired. The initial higher base while training does last a short period of time. After that you are on your own.