HPOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HPOne Interview Questions

Interviews at HPOne

2.0

Contract & Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HPOne in August 2020.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a HR rep and then I had two follow up interviews with one of the chief executives. I made myself available whenever they wanted for all 3 interviews. I was told that I would hear something by "next Friday" and so much time has passed that I know they picked another candidate and just decided not to tell me. My time has been wasted and I'm frustrated that I wasn't even given the "thanks but we went with another candidate whose skills more closely match blah blah blah" email after so many interviews.

Sales Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HPOne (Tampa, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

Great interview questions very friendly, looking to build a career this is the job for you. Lots of opportunity if you want to work for it. Friendly people and environment.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience in sales?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HPOne (Trumbull, CT) in April 2020.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process. First was with another LDP individual who worked in HR, second was with HR manager, and third was with a call center manager. Then didn't hear back for a couple weeks, and when I reached out for updates, I got a rejection email. The interviews weren't difficult and the people seemed wonderful. Everything was over phone or zoom due to covid.

Sales Inbound Health Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HPOne (San Antonio, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

Interviewer extremely professional, concise and detailed with information on job duties. All my questions were answered satisfactorily. Full disclosure regarding pay, benefits, hours. Interviewer was very well versed on the job functions and company history / background.

Insurance Broker Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HPOne in May 2019.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who said she had spoken to me the week prior. She hadn’t, but I let it slide. She sent me a very easy evaluation. If you attended middle school and have used a computer since windows 95, you will pass. I was green lighted for a phone interview, which went well and I was offered the job.

I filled out my onboarding paperwork that was sent to my email. I was supposed to receive my drug testing paperwork, but never did. All inquiries regarding this were ignored and it soon became clear through their ghosting that they were rescinding the offer. I had no idea why. They ignored me for several days until today.

When I filled out my background check paperwork I truthfully admitted I had been arrested for a felony ten years ago. However, I was not convicted, I was completely innocent and the officer that arrested me was formally reprimanded and I ended up getting a small settlement out of court. According to the recruiter, this is why they rescinded the offer. I asked her if it mattered that I was innocent and completely cleared of the false arrest and I was told they won’t consider anyone who was arrested for a felony, innocent or not.

It is disturbing that they would knowingly re-victimize me with this false arrest, completely aware that it was not my fault. There is no way my background check came back the same day I filled out the form. They simply saw my answer and decided to blow me off without explanation.

The worst part? They weren’t even going to tell me! They were going to let me show up on Monday to tell me I was already fired for something that I had been cleared of a decade ago!

Disgusting company, stay away.

Interview Questions

• “What do you value most about yourself professionally ?”   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HPOne (Chandler, AZ) in September 2018.

Interview

I received a voicemail followed by an email requesting to schedule a phone interview. I agreed to the time suggested by the recruiting agent. They day of the call, I sat around waiting for a call for over an hour. I then emailed the recruiter asking if we could reschedule since it was now an hour past our agreed upon time. This was on a Thursday. The following Monday I still had not heard a word back either via phone or email. I asked if the position had been filled or what? No response. Tuesday I get a very generic email from an address I could not reply to. It said regardless of how impressed they were with my background and resume they decided to go with a candidate that better suited their needs (I understand this happens so I’m not about that part). I just found this process to be very unprofessional and to be quite honest, had I heard back from the recruiter, I would have withdrawn my application on this basis alone. First impressions are everything and it goes both ways. Lastly, how can you be so impressed with me if you never actually spoke with me? Oh well, some other company will benefit from and appreciate my experience and skill set.

Interview Questions

• Can I call you at 1pm today?   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HPOne (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2018.

Interview

There was literally no process. I applied, had recruiter Peter May call set up in-person interview with Tabitha and was only asked 1 question and then talked about how we both came from the same City

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HPOne (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online back in May and got an email from a recruiter the next day. Had a phone screen with the recruiter the following week. One week later, I interviewed on site, and another week later, I got an email saying they would "pursue other candidates". The job is still open as of today, two months after I applied.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have with help desk support?   Answer Question

Licensed Health Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HPOne (Gilbert, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

Positive. Phone screening and then 1:1 with Manager. Asked me to ask him questions first. Different interview technique than I have been used to but it was very informative. I felt very educated about their vision and made me realize how this position would be a good fit.

Non Licensed Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HPOne (Trumbull, CT) in February 2018.

Interview

Had interview, was there a few hours, was verbally offered job, then never heard from company again. Very strange experience. They seemed surprised that I was asking about health insurance for employees. I thought that was a reasonable inquiry.

Interview Questions

HPOne Response

Feb 22, 2018 – HPOne

Thank you for taking the time to register feedback about your interviewing experience at HPOne. We would like to better understand the specifics of what occurred during your visit and would welcome you to reach out directly to us at: feedback@hpone.com