HPOne Insurance Agent-Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HPOne

1.5

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HPOne (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Group Interview that asked specific questions to sales and insurance. They asked about experiences in the insurance market. They were looking for those that had great customer services skills, and had the ability to turn each call into a sale. All sales were conducted online only.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HPOne

Insurance Agent-Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HPOne (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was very interesting. It was explained that I would be working directly for the company in a permanent position, with benefits. The interviewer was very nice, but uninformed. New company in Phoenix, going through growing pains. An initial interview was scheduled, completed within a few days. Did not hear back from anyone for two weeks although they did give me study materials for the Health and Accident exams. I actually did not get a call back, but showed up for work on a Monday, after calling the recruiter who told me to go ahead and come in to start that Monday.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Asked about my sales experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me the salary and bonus structure. Once I started, after quitting my other job, I was given the offer letter to sign. It ended up being seasonal with no benefits and no PTO.