HSBC Holdings AML Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 2, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a short phone interview, took me around 10mins. I was on the phone with HR recruiter who only screen for best fit to get in next round interview. I prepared some questions and general typical question, none of those were asked. I suggest be well prepared and be your self. I was then referred to the next on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any banking experience ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I was called by an HSBC HR person and set up a in person interview within two days. I was seen by two members of the team I would be working for, including the team leader.
    I did not get a positive vibe from the outset, though necessarily bad either. They did not seem like they wanted to be interviewing people nor experienced at doing so. The questions they asked were very routine:
    "What do you know about the Patriot Act?"
    "Why should we hire you"
    "describe yourself in three adjectives".
    I was already working at HSBC as a contractor in a related area so they knew I could do the job.
    Left off with "we will let the hiring manager know our impressions".

AML Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Very simple and to the point, only mention something that related to the position that i was apply, great atmospher the interviewer is not trying to be intimidating, and by the end of interview the told me straight away whereter they intrested to hire me or not

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the current condition of HSBC regarding AML   1 Answer

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (North York, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Hiring process here is handled by contractors (Hays and Robertson Company). Mostly misleading Job discriptions and once hired you wont see them. Interview was first with the recruiter and then with the hsbc employee. got confirmation in 2 hours after the interview. document signing process took around 5 more days and then the joining was in 20 more days

Interview Questions

• comfort with overtime and working weekends to accomodate the backlog of previously hired incompetent employees   1 Answer

Negotiation

the contracter offers 25$ an hour and that is pretty much it.