HSBC Holdings AML Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings AML Analyst Interview Questions

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a short phone interview, took me around 10mins. I was on the phone with HR recruiter who only screen for best fit to get in next round interview. I prepared some questions and general typical question, none of those were asked. I suggest be well prepared and be your self. I was then referred to the next on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any banking experience ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I was called by an HSBC HR person and set up a in person interview within two days. I was seen by two members of the team I would be working for, including the team leader.
    I did not get a positive vibe from the outset, though necessarily bad either. They did not seem like they wanted to be interviewing people nor experienced at doing so. The questions they asked were very routine:
    "What do you know about the Patriot Act?"
    "Why should we hire you"
    "describe yourself in three adjectives".
    I was already working at HSBC as a contractor in a related area so they knew I could do the job.
    Left off with "we will let the hiring manager know our impressions".

Interview Questions