HSBC Holdings Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Naples, FL).

Interview

3 rounds of interviews.
1st with HR
2nd with Branch Mgr
3rd and final with District Mgr

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Bowling Green, KY) in February 2008.

Interview

HR Recruiter -> Branch Manager -> District Manager

Account Executive Interview

Interview

multiple step interview process for low initial offerings. which, unfortunately, has become a staple in this job market. atleast 20% lower than competitors for same position/industry. even after renegotiating, the ceiling was low. the company in itself is large and carries notoriety. you can establish industry connections that may further advance your opportunities in the future. but for now, you would settle for a less competitive pay scale.

Interview Questions

• basic interview process. no real surprises. best advice: know yourself. only know enough about the company to show your interest. the rest is about you and your relevance to them.   Answer Question

pay.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Athens, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was hiried straight out of colledge. Applied online through a 3rd party job site and submitted and uploaded my resume. Was called within a few days and invited into the branch for an interview with the branch manager. Interview was fairly vanilla and was awarded the job within a few days.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about sales?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process took 2 week. first i got call for interview later on mail and this process took 2 week. As i was waiting for reply from them and i got after one week. Interview process took 2 days later on after one week offer letter was invited. Three rounds, average interview questions, lengthy process. The first interview is with the hiring manager, the next is with the plant manager (if applicable) and finally round 3 is with the Sr. level managers at the corporate office. There were no surprises in terms of interview questions. I felt very comfortable during all the interviews because the people I was interviewing with were very warm and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Interview was easy as a fresher ask about describe yourself? why us? and related to account questions   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Normal face to face interview process has been held. It was a 2 round process, initially it was a technical round where basic and advanced skills will be tested and later round will be more into the comfortability