HSBC Holdings Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online and got notified as a potential candidate by email months later. Three weeks later, called by hr to schedule a phone interview with a manager in that department. The 30-min interview lasted about 50 mins, the manager knew this position a lot, and asked tons of questions about details in my resume. One week later, another phone interview w/ another manager. This manager looked unprepared, and did not even have my resume at hand when calling me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Anonymous Employee in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Salinas, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Traditional approach. Was referred by a friend and was phone screened by few folks. That was followed by all day onsite interview meeting 8 folks one on one

Interview Questions

• There was a case study about an algorithm to find the fastest route in New york city   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Mexico City (Mexico)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was quite straigthforward. I consisted of 4 intwerviews -all of them in the same day- with people working in the Risks Department. Then, I had to answer a couple of tests related to programming, financial and propability stuff. These tests were not that hard, but I had so little time to finish the test. A nice experience, after all.

Interview Questions

• How decision trees are constructed. The mathematical things invollved.   1 Answer

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

There was a written test followed by 2 rounds of interview. Written test was average and based on some calculations and charts. During interview they asked questions on previous jobs and related to banking industry.

Interview Questions

• How to design a marketing campaign if there are already few campaigns in place   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation as it was a campus placement

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in September 2008.

Interview

First pass HR phone screening, then phone screening again by team, and on-site with a group of interviews. Prepare more for behavior interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't get salary raise after negotiation