HSBC Holdings Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Beverly Hills, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It's very good. And the person interviewed me are very nice. and we have been talking for over one hour and a half, and I did not even notice it has been that long.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work in the financial industry?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

phone call interview first, then manager and branch manager.Surrounded by extremely high-quality talent, which is a great environment for personal development. Talent development processes are robust and rigorously tracked.

Career progress is well understood.

Internal mobility program affords great exposure across products and geographies.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth, First they call you by phone then if you pass the phone interview they'll setup a face to face with you a day or two later. After the face to face interview they'll call back giving you a job offer if you pass their background check.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Applied online, then phone interview where they ask you a few questions (prepare for them), then interview at the branch with two managers (study the company and be prepared). Next is background check.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Overall it is nice experience. First I got the call from HR , then they scheduled a 1-1 interview. I was interviewed by the branch manager directly, and it is about basic behavior questions such as why you would choose HSBC, any experience with difficult clients etc. He also introduced about the company missions and culture.

Interview Questions

• it is about basic behavior questions such as why you would choose HSBC, any experience with difficult clients etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

The interview for me was more meet / greet, there was no difficult questions. I meat worn two people in the branch for interview. The process was not difficult at all.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2015.

Interview

Got a phone interview, they made the app for 10 am but called around 11 am . The phone interview was fast with basic question. they were concerned of how far I live from the branch I was applying for.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

My friend worked at the branch and referred me. I was called for an interview and met with the manager. The manager asked me some basic questions on experience and how many languages I spoke. Afterwards I got a call back that I got the offer and then went to do my drug tests.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

I got the phone interview the same day I applied online, they didn't tell me when to call and they just called. Phone interview, ask some basic questions. Why you choose HSBC? What kind of customer service did you have before?

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

It takes at least 3 weeks to be processed. The position does not need a lot of experience but you have to be really be patience and adaptable to be well in the retail banking and wealth management environment. Once you get into this job, you have to improve the self-training skill since they have a lot training assignment due online per quarter.