HSBC Holdings Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Buffalo, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Phone interviwed with HR at Texas and VP at buffalo. The VP asked Typical corp finance questions: experience with Balance Sheet and asset management.

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

there is an online test and the questions are mainly behavior questions that there is no absolute right answers. I am not sure if these questions really help them choose right person

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

After application I was asked to submit 2 online examinations checking my qualifications. I passed those and then did a pre-recorded interview over their web platform.
    The pre-recorded interview felt very rushed and impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Explain a challenge you faced as a team and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. All questions pertained to the analytics business and technical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The terms of the offer were great and I accepted shortly thereafter.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in September 2010.

Interview

First round was on campus consisting of a basic behavioral/fit interview questions.

Second round was on-site consisting of 4, hour long behavioral/fit interviews. Overall, a very easy interview process with limited to no technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No - not very open to negotiation.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in October 2008.

Interview

4 Phone screening + 6 Onsite interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online to Global business in HSBC, did the online test, then got an tele interview, then processed to the final interview. Questions asked: 1 when and how did you give a presentation. 2) leadership role 3) problem solving, 4) Why HSBC and Why the positon?

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Visakhapatnam (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It is pretty good experience.first i got a call from them and asked attend the interview.they look for over all capacity of the candidate whether he/she fits in..communication skills are very very very important.maintain good rapo with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its pretty cool

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Indi, Karnataka (India)).

Interview

well laid out interview process to screen the best talent. they have multiple rounds of interview both at the technical, HR and business level. one must be well read and through in their work.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

case study and a call. but they are declaring results from 3 months. its too bad thing that they are not confirming the candidate. they asked me to do a case study on bank