HSBC Holdings Graduate Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings Graduate Development Program Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

There was a brief phone call then the next step was a panel interview. The phone call was easy and the interviewer was very friendly and personable. When I went to the HSBC offices for the second interview, there was a panel of 3 people. Afterwards, I spoke with current participants in the development program. They were all very nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, got an email asking for more info and a phone interview. The interview was behavioral. Mostly CV related and situation based questions. It went wel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Washington, DC) in June 2010.

Interview

It was my first interview ever and it went terrible.

Graduate Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to complete an assessment which had six parts. A couple days later I received a call to set a time for a phone interview.The phone interview was 30 or so minutes and the entire interview consisted of questions with sub questions and she asked me all at once so I had to remember them all and try to come up with answer.

A couple weeks later I got a call to schedule a time for a panel interview and received another email to complete three short essays. The panel consisted of four people and they asked typical behavioral interview questions and I felt the panel interview questions were easier than the phone interview.