HSBC Holdings Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY).

Interview

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I did all the requirements online and then got to meet everyone on the desk I could potentially work on. I ended up getting an other internship offer so I declined that one

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from HSBC in two weeks. Before the interview, I had a brief conversation with an HR representative. Then, had an hour-long interview with two interviewers from the division I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. They asked about my resume, strength, time management skills and whether I have been following the market.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I heard back from HSBC two weeks after I submitted my resume. Had a brief conversation with an HR representative, followed by an hour-long interview with two interviewers working in the division I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my resume, personal strength, time management and career goals.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in November 2016.

Interview

The First Round with a 5-minute phone interview. (It is more of a logistic check interview. There is at least one more interview coming next. The next round interview is one-hour long and it is in person interview. I will keep you guys posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• Why HSBC? What role do you see myself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and heard back for an interview through a phone call. During the actual interview, three people were interviewing me at once. It was definitely a learning experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was not very tedious and we were all given good space to relax and prepare mentally while the other candidates were being interviews. The test was easy and the preparation has to be rigorous. One needs to be aware of the financial terms and their meanings

Intern Interview

Interview

I has been invited to the superday. It took 3 hours. No technical question. We had a case study, one to one interview. 8 students in one group.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2018.

Interview

Got back to me about a week after applying online for the Korea office. I did a phone interview which lasted about 10 minutes, and received results the next day.

Intern Interview

Interview

Not long, some basic behavior questions and some questions about their values. The call was on time and the recruiter was very nice. I didn't get to the next round but the recruiter told me I didn't do anything wrong. I guess I need to be more prepared.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

In-person interview asking about past experiences, interest in the field

Interview Questions

• What have been the highlights of your industry experience?   Answer Question