HSBC Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

2,049 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY).

Interview

If you are geniunely interested in internal audit, then know everything you can about it before you go in. They also seemed to prefer someone with experience already. Also make sure you research the company.

Credit Analyst Interview

Interview

3 phone screening interviews with all the team members and 1 in person interview with the Vice president. Was fairly straight forward process nothing technically all behavioral and fit questions.

Interview Questions

• Whats the most important line item on a financial statement   Answer Question

Interview

I had three different interview meetings they ask me technical questions about the job. About my resume and different positions I had in the past, I responded well and I was hired

Assistant Vice Presudent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview with two senior managers and once in person but twice over the phone going over the requirements of the role and my suitability and it was very positive conversations

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

1 week after online application, I received an interview invitaion for the next week. I went to the office in NYC. The department manager and a staff introduced HSBC and the works I would face. The information is very detailed so it cost about 40 mins.

Interview Questions

• No question asked. You need to introduce yourself and asked them.   1 Answer

Data Centre Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in VC Highlands, NV

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (VC Highlands, NV).

Interview

HR process is very long including screening and background check. You need to spare a lot of time to prepare your background check documents. HR is responsive but only if they need something from you.

Interview Questions

• please share with us how did you manage an incident happened in your career?   Answer Question

Customer Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Potomac, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Potomac, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was very strange. I had assessment, 2 phone interviews, 2 in person interview. The interviewers were not discussed and communicated to each other at all. Each of them seeing you as never know anything before, so you need to respond the same questions and answer the same. I think even though I went through so long process, their decision was still careless and not considered.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in June 2017.

Interview

Was referred internally but had to compete through entire process. Immediate pickup of my app by HR (likely because of referral), then 3 interviews at SVP level. Offer was 2.5 weeks after my last interview.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in June 2017.

Interview

It was a very detailed process. Many questions were focused on specific knowledge based areas. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Nice place to work. They have great benefits.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

screening round , followed by 3 technical round and final HR