HSBC Holdings Manager Financial Analysis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings Manager Financial Analysis Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Buffalo, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Posted for the position internally at 4PM on a Monday. Received a call from HR at 6PM the same day. Started off with phone interview with HR representative the following morning. She was able to arrange a meeting with the hiring manager later that day! I then met with the subject matter expert that was currently filling the role to go over technical specs. I received an offer two weeks later. Fastest banking interview process ever.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with international diversity in the work place and working with colleagues from different cultures and countries?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Countered 5k higher, accepted

Anonymous Employee in Mettawa, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Mettawa, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

Respectful however bureautic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

lengthy process

Manager Financial & Business Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Simple- they do look at the prior experience. If it is some Financial services & banking. It is more or less a cake walk. If you are a qualified accountant then you can become even more stupid and escape.