HSBC Holdings Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. My dad knew the Vice CEO of the company so therefore my interview process was fairly basic and simple. The interview was very chilled and relaxed and i didn't feel any pressure at all because i knew i was going to get the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

I had already been waiting a few weeks after sending the application but everything was sped up after meeting some associates at a networking evening and one offered to forward my CV onto HR. I was then invited to sit the online tests and the next day I was invited to book a telephone interview. I found out within a week that I had passed the interview for the assessment centre (they had kept me well-informed via email along the way about my application progress until then). The AC was a full day that consisted of two business interviews, one competency and a case study. You also had to pass the numerical test at the start.

Interview Questions

• If you had a sizeable sum of money to invest in a company (with a large stake) what would you want to know when deciding whether to invest?   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview first with H&R-Behavioul questions
    Interview with department