HSBC Holdings Management Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings Management Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Horrible and drawn out told how bad company and management were from the get go. The management I interviewed with are unique, not much more I can say. The interview was spent telling me all negative feedback I should have believed them at the start.

Interview Questions

• Not much just personal get to know you   1 Answer

Negotiation

Weird very difficult not true to their offer

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in February 2019.

Interview

1st Phone Interview
    2nd Physical Interview
    3rd Test
    4th Individual and Group Presentation
    5th Interview with board

Presentation content they give you little time to go through .... But they care more about how you react under pressure rather than the content.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for HSBC   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tumakuru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Tumakuru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

very bad experience for BE graduates of all branches, they will ask all about banking related questions so you not even attend 1 or 2 questions. we were asked analytic questions, data interpretation which are very time consuming questions.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Starts with an initial interview re past experience, followed by an assessment centre, and a final round superday. The assessment centre is a series of group-based exercises designed to test your ability to work with other people. It also simulates the work environment via a sr management presentation, negotiations and email activities.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a rather long process between each stage. Very friendly assessors, however the downside is that there is no feedback when you are unsuccessful. A lot of emphasis on why HSBC and also how well the candidate has demonstrated HSBCs values in the past.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2011.

Interview

first round is telephone interview by HR, then invited to quiz, then face to face interview with HR manager, then face to face interview with business manager, then assessment centre with 3 sessions, the first session is boss presentation which is to mock a presentation to a interviewer based on one specific business topic, the second session is business negotiation in which you have to mock a business negotiation with the interviewer and the last session is group discussion, also to notice, all the 3 sessions are based on the same business context of which the material is given 30 minutes before your sessions start

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2013.

Interview

First round was a face to face interview with HR. Basic competency questions like name three weaknesses, tell me about a time when you failed etc.
    Second round was a group discussion with about 8 other people where you are giving a few scenarios and asked to come up with a solution as a group.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of general HR interview as well as written test. Once you have made through the preliminary round, there is a one-day workshop/interview that is conducted by senior managers.

Interview Questions

• Case study about airport operation, where they have figures for candidates to analyze   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was standard, not much room for negotiation

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in February 2015.

Interview

1. apply online. 2. telephone interview. 3 in my case, about 1 and half months later, i received a call for face to face interview. It is a manager interview. She is very nice and will brief you with details of the intern. But I didn't get the offer. HR told me that she was very satisfied but she found a more suitabe candidate. Because of her feedback, HR arranged another interview in another department.

Interview Questions

• The questions are just basic behavioral questions. also some questions regarding details of your CV.   Answer Question

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings in December 2014.

Interview

Apply online and took a phone interview after around one week. Most questions were basic, checking background, skills, personalities and knowledge on HSBC. Interview was conducted with both English and Cantonese. HR had a strong accent. interview was easy and preparation for several hours on basic questions will be enough but a a quiet environment is important.