HSBC Holdings Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

3.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Its too slow to process.
First, there will one online test which you need to clear after that I went to a First technical round.
After clearing the Technical round it was HR Discussion.
I gave my interview in August, I received my offer letter in Nov 2016 and I joined in Jan 2017.

Interview Questions

• Networking basic questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in August 2016.

Interview

friendly, open, talk a lot of questions, not only technical, friendly, open, talk a lot of questions, not only technical, friendly, open, talk a lot of questions, not only technical,

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in July 2013.

Interview

- Went to HSBC local company website to submit the application online
    - Did written test, there are more than 50 questions, need to answer within 30 mins.
    - Interview, ask some general questions, you must demonstrate your ability on problem solving, critical thinking etc. Need to arrive on time and dress formally.

Interview Questions

• What's working experience on the project? How you handle the projects.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Contacted by consultancy, had telephonic discussion based on past experience (not very tough), followed by face to face discussion and Situation Judgement test (which was passed as per HSBC carrier site) in May 2016 for Pune location.
    I was advised to wait for further communication for HR discussion (final round)
    There was no communication from the organisation / consultancy till July end . In August 2016, status of Situation Judgement test changed to unsuccessful and position was moved to Hyderabad.
    Request all applicants to be Careful!!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The process tool entire day : 9AM to 6PM. After getting a chance to get interview at 5 PM, I was selected. and they told me HR person will contact you, After a week, I got call from HR. I did not give me what I asked for.

Pathetic. Do not join hsbc unless and untill you are very desperate for a job.
    Process is at snail's pace.. HR's are very arrogant and rude..Payscale is below market standard. They do not respect your time and efforts.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on Java,J2EE.. whatever you have written in the CV will be asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted in yerwada business centre, one tecnical round, one hr round, was told that head hr would call for negotiations.
    Applied for java, spring, angular opening. Exp 5 years
    Requirement was for a person who can do end to end development. There would be no team. Kind of staffogs project

Interview Questions

• Asked me about difference in ng if abd ng show.
      First directive in angular
      Bootstrap integration with angular
      Spring basic questions
      Collections
      Methods thta object class contains   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

The section process at HSBC is quite lenghty, they schedule Written Test, if that is cleared then only they will call you for interview.iThere are 2 rounds of Interview, If First one cleared then they will send you for second round immidiately. and Finally HR Interview where salary and negotiation happenes.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

It's very very slow process
    1. Got a call for screening
    2. Got a mail from team to apply for particular job code
    3. Applied after 3 days got a mail to attend online exam it's tuf but can be managed
    4. After 4 days got a call from HR that online exam pass scheduling for technical interview
    5. Two technical rounds went well
    6. Two days later got a mail from hsbc with link mail to attach documents
    7. 1 week no update given I followed up and checked the status the taleo software was down usually they will follow that tool for recruitment
    8. It's been 50 days no status update whether selected or rejected ?
    9.Hope all will positive

July mid I applied the job

Any one of same criteria please share your contact info in the answer link we can discuss more

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Pune (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

The Interview process is walking and some of the candidates from consultancy also came,
    th e process incluse two technical interview followed by HR interview.
    The process is slow as each interview is taking an hour,

Interview Questions

• Oops,curruntly working project info ,Singlton,Immutable class   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Pune (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

easy
    practical question
    friendly

Interview Questions

• technical question if experience required is 8 and more   1 Answer

Negotiation

none