HSBC Holdings Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HSBC Holdings Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

First aptitude test , technical round and then final HR interview. Difficulty level is medium. I had applied through third party.
Mostly basic question for freshers.you may get telephonic round for initial screening.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

Very typical process.
    First interview with the managers of the department. They are very friendly and ask basic quesitons like why did you apply for this position, tell us about your previous experiences
    Second round is with HR. They try to check your suitability with the organizational culture.
    Last step is the reference check, they ask for 3 - 5 references.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience
      Why do you want to quit your current position
      Are you ready to work flexable hours
      What is your salary expentation   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Written exam on Mainframe Technology, then Technical interview by manager level people, then HR round

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yerevan (Armenia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Yerevan (Armenia)).

Interview

Pretty organized

Interview Questions

• They have shown me some geometric figures asking which one I would choose   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

1. online coding test testing various problem solving skills. basically it was competitive programming.
    2. personal interview checking basics of coding
    3. human resource interview asking basic questions about you like why should we hire you

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied through naukari.com. Interview was held ON Feb 21,2019 at Pune.
    I have only 8 months experience and they treat me like 2-3 experience.
    Simple java question and one puzzle.
    Worst thing is that they didn't give feedback even till date

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The company came to our college only to select girls. I too wanted to apply but out of choice.
    there were 2 aptitude rounds with a technical round. No one among girls got an offer as the questions they asked were out of college syllabus .

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Pune (India)).

Interview

A Good interview , Covered all the basics of all the technologies , was a project specific requirement so the interviewer was from that team which had the requirement, she also explained what was she looking for.

Interview Questions

• Basic Question on SQL , Oracle and its utilities and a little of basics from Unix so in nut shell it (the interview ) covered all the basics from all the mentioned technologies.
      all in all it was an easy one.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Vellore (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process started with aptitude and coding rounds. It took one month for them to release results. Then they had a GD and technical interview. The GD was about discussing technical ideas. In the technical interview they asked about how to sort files under tags based on the data within. Then finally in the HR interview they asked lot of questions to play with emotions but was really good.

Interview Questions

• how to sort files under tags based on the data within the file?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I joined in as a fresher.
    Aptitude, GD, Technical, HR all were very easy.
    The interview process took 1 whole day. Got a call form HR after 4 to 5 working days.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my college projects, some easy technical questions.   Answer Question