HUB International Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HUB International Account Executive Interview Questions

2.4

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HUB International in August 2016.

Interview

A very aggressive recruiter reached out to me and got me an interview fairly quickly. First round met with 2 managers. Called back that day for second round. Met with Vice President.

Interview Questions

• If someone called you and said they were buying a building, how would you determine replacement cost?   Answer Question
  • Are you familiar with Marshal & Swift?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HUB International

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

They brought me in and had me sit with 4-5 various people in management and sales. I spent about 30-45 minutes with each individual getting to know them and their roles. I later was invited to meet the president on another date when he was available. The process is mainly to see if you will be a cultural fit.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

1 phone interview. 2 in person interviews. HR department is very laid back. Very comfortable and implemented interview process. They make you feel at ease since you are straight out of college. You get to meet people from low level to c-suite.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply your college degree to the workplace?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International in December 2009.

Interview

A few appointments with HR and others for the positiion

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International in December 2008.

Interview

I met with several managers and was asked questions about current job duties, successes etc. Then the usual - "why do you want to work here?"

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a problem you solved for your current employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. My advice is that you should always feel comfortable with your request keeping in mind economic conditions and the risk we all take when changing jobs.