HUB International Associate Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HUB International Associate Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at HUB International

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International (Newport Beach, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

First was contacted with HR for a phone screening. Then was invited for an onsite where I was interviewed by two account managers at the same time. They asked the usual behavioral questions (why do you want to do insurance, greatest weakness, strengths, etc.) and then made me do a simple writing/math test. I did not get it because it has been a few weeks since the interview and they have not contacted me back. It was your very standard behavioral question interview followed by asking questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me TWO of your greatest strengths/weaknesses   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HUB International

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received an email requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted with the director of the Personal Lines Department as well as the HR recruiter. A few days after the phone interview, I received an email requesting a formal in-person interview, which was scheduled for a few days out. I interviewed at the Grand Rapids office with the director and the recruiter, and the next day received an email requesting a second interview with members of the PL team, which was scheduled for another week or so out. I interviewed with four members of the team and received a phone call later that day offering me the job, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Do you think some customers are better than others? What makes a customer better than another customer?   1 Answer