HUMAN Healthy Vending Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HUMAN Healthy Vending Interview Questions

3.6

AE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Culver City, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

4 Interviews starting with a group interview of about 5-6 people.
    Then a role-play with a sales manager, then interview with a manager or head of sales, then interview with the president and an offer quickly after. You are informed that you are or are not advancing the evening or next day of each interview step.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about sales?
      What was the last book you read?
      When was a time when others gave up but you didn't?
      Answer Question

Member Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Culver City, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was fairly quick. After an initial phone interview and submitted a video as to why I would be a great fit with the company I was asked to come in to the office on two separate occasions. The whole process only took about 2 weeks. I received an email about a week after I applied online. Once I was emailed saying I made it to the next round, I was asked to submit a video. That took another two days to set up an in-person interview. I came in for 1 in-person interview that was about two hours. Two days later I was asked to come in for another interview with a board member and was offered the position early the following week.

Interview Questions

• What will your biggest challenge be with this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much room for negotiation, but the offer was very fair and in my ballpark.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Culver City, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

My interview process was a bit unconventional from the norm of Snack Nation due to our method of connecting in the first place. The interview was not any more extensive than prior experience. I have experience in the software industry, start-up, etc. that had 4-5 interview touches. The interview was what most could ask for: genuine interest in finding out who you are and what you are looking for so that it is a perfect fit on both ends. They respect that you may not be here forever, but during your time here, you will put in 150%.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember the specific interview questions. The general feeling of the questions were very engaging and thoughtful. I do remember the care and diligence that was shown when I was allowed to utilize one of my 1-hr interview appointments solely for the point of my questions.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Group interview, sales pitch call, interview with Head of Sales and Sales Manager, and interview with CMO/Founder and the President.

The interview process was thorough. You will see through the process that they are trying to get to know YOU. This company works diligently to cultivate relationships with their hires to create a mutually beneficial investment. They will give you a full spectrum set of tools to not only help you grow professionally, but also personally - as a HUMAN. You will be asked questions to gauge whom you are as an individual and what inspires you. HUMAN truly cares about the people they bring on to their team and are big on culture fit. My best advice would be to be yourself! Am I happy with the choice I made to join the team? Absolutely. It's a rare place filled with phenomenal people!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Culver City, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online then was invited to a group interview through e-mail. There was seven candidates who came for an interview, we were then split into two groups. Both groups interviewed with HR and the Sales Manager. Everyone took turns answering the same questions and there was no follow up questions asked from the interviewer ...unless you went to Thailand.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending in September 2015.

Interview

I applied to H.U.M.A.N after discovering their company on LinkedIn. I was living in Minneapolis at the time and interviewing for a job at their headquarters in Culver City, CA. I had a great experience. They were very accommodating to my situation and responsive through the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years? Is it a clear vision or a blurry one?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process but well worth it.

I reached out to one of the recruiters on LinkedIn and we set up a Skype interview to get to know each other and ask any questions.

After that there was a group interview with about 12-15 people. They were very transparent about looking to hire multiple people. They asked questions about us as people, examples of our work ethic, etc.

Next was a role play over the phone to get a feeling for how the applicant sells and approaches a sales call.

After that process I came in for a 1 on 1 with the Sales Czar. We discussed personal and professional topics. It seems like they try to get a feeling for you as a person to see if you fit the culture.

Finally is a meeting with the COO follow by CEO. If you make it this far you probably have the job but the COO meeting is kind of a stamp of approval.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest that you've ever worked? Professionally and Non Professionally?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Culver City, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied on the company website and was reached out to shortly after. Challenging interview process with many steps, lasting about two weeks. The atmosphere at H.U.M.A.N. is welcoming and positive, which put me at ease right off the bat. Throughout the process the recruiter was very responsive and helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great! I applied online and reached out to the recruiter via LinkedIn to let him know I submitted an application. I received an email to come in for a group interview shortly thereafter.

The group interview was like no other interview I have ever had...they asked more questions about who everyone was as a person, rather than their specific job experience. It made me feel like they truly care about the quality of the people they are bringing into their company.

After the group interview, I was selected to do a phone role play with the Director of Sales and then contacted to come in for an in-person interview with the President/COO.

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Culver City, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great! Everyone that i had the opportunity to interview with, not only was a lot of fun, but taught me something along the way. The energy and environment that HUMAN has created is unmatched by anything I have ever experienced. Going through the multiple steps of the interview process helped me grow personal, and feel more comfortable every time i stepped into that office, as if i were meant to be there.