HUMAN Healthy Vending Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

HUMAN Healthy Vending Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

4.0

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Group interview, sales pitch call, interview with Head of Sales and Sales Manager, and interview with CMO/Founder and the President.

The interview process was thorough. You will see through the process that they are trying to get to know YOU. This company works diligently to cultivate relationships with their hires to create a mutually beneficial investment. They will give you a full spectrum set of tools to not only help you grow professionally, but also personally - as a HUMAN. You will be asked questions to gauge whom you are as an individual and what inspires you. HUMAN truly cares about the people they bring on to their team and are big on culture fit. My best advice would be to be yourself! Am I happy with the choice I made to join the team? Absolutely. It's a rare place filled with phenomenal people!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process but well worth it.

I reached out to one of the recruiters on LinkedIn and we set up a Skype interview to get to know each other and ask any questions.

After that there was a group interview with about 12-15 people. They were very transparent about looking to hire multiple people. They asked questions about us as people, examples of our work ethic, etc.

Next was a role play over the phone to get a feeling for how the applicant sells and approaches a sales call.

After that process I came in for a 1 on 1 with the Sales Czar. We discussed personal and professional topics. It seems like they try to get a feeling for you as a person to see if you fit the culture.

Finally is a meeting with the COO follow by CEO. If you make it this far you probably have the job but the COO meeting is kind of a stamp of approval.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest that you've ever worked? Professionally and Non Professionally?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great! I applied online and reached out to the recruiter via LinkedIn to let him know I submitted an application. I received an email to come in for a group interview shortly thereafter.

The group interview was like no other interview I have ever had...they asked more questions about who everyone was as a person, rather than their specific job experience. It made me feel like they truly care about the quality of the people they are bringing into their company.

After the group interview, I was selected to do a phone role play with the Director of Sales and then contacted to come in for an in-person interview with the President/COO.

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Similar experience. Submitted a resume and cover letter that consisted of 5 answers to 5 questions. Then received the Round 2 email which wanted me to submit a video and resubmit the same info I already submitted. Round 3 was supposed to be a Skype interview but I can only assume I didn't make it. Overall, very poor impression. The interview process is extremely taxing and doesn't really allow for someone who has a job to apply and advance. The screening process seemed way too geared to finding the cool kid personality while emphasizing how "different" the company was. The experience left me with a very negative impression.

Interview Questions

• How Weird are you and Why? (Felt like I was pledging a frat).
      Why Should We Choose You Over a More Experienced Candidate?
      Describe a recent marketing strategy?
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUMAN Healthy Vending (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

The first round of interviews is to make a video of yourself answering questions, post it the specific way they tell you to (to show your ability on google and other platforms). Second round is via video. I actually had round 2 and 3 both through Skype... I don't know if that is normal protocol. The next step (round 4) would be in person I assume, though I did not make it there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for HUMAN?   1 Answer