HUMANeX Ventures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HUMANeX Ventures Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at HUMANeX Ventures

Client Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HUMANeX Ventures (Lincoln, NE) in October 2016.

Interview

Went through an initial phone screening call that lasted about half an hour. The questions were generic, but if you aren't prepared for them they might catch you off guard. Then I had a more in depth phone call with over 50 questions that lasted about an hour. Have plenty of examples ready. Did not further pursue.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends and coworkers describe you? Do you value growth potential or higher starting salary? What is an innovative idea that you've implemented?   Answer Question

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HUMANeX Ventures (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

They develop their own tools based on Conscientiousness from the Big Five Personality Model. They are structured interviews with a battery of questions to rank you on different dimensions. Having examples and information about specific times will help in the process.

Interview Questions

• They are all different questions. They look for common sense responses that show an individual has a specific trait.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HUMANeX Ventures (Kalamazoo, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

Went through about 7 interviews. Two over the phone. One assessment online. Four in person. This process was very long and now that I am a part of the organization, I see why. The company attempts to get to know you as best as possible before they hire you. If they believe you will not fit after the first interview, you will not get to the second.

Client Service Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HUMANeX Ventures.

Interview

First two interviews will be over the phone, and then there is a series of in person interviews. The process can take up to 4 months.

Interview Questions

• How would your past managers describe you in 7+ adjectives? And which one means the most to you. Also, rate yourself on a 1-10 scale compared to others in your same position.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

After graduation from undergrad, I filled out their generic application to be interviewed for a position. They contacted me shortly after to schedule a phone interview. I was under the weather for my interview and was unprepared for the amount of behavioral interview questions I encountered.

I was notified that I did not meet the requirements for a follow-up interview. This was most likely due to my poor interview performance, and my resume was pretty sparse at that time in my career.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a leadership position and failed.   1 Answer