HUSCO International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HUSCO International Interview Questions

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HUSCO International.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter. The process was phone interview with internal recruiter, technical questions phone interview with hiring manager, technical skills test phone interview with dept. colleague, then in-person interview. In-person interview was 4-5 back to back half hour slots. Interviewers asked a range of questions about work history, skills, company culture and fit.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer in-depth technical questions for your subject area.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HUSCO International (Waukesha, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I met an employee of Husco at a campus career fair. After talking to me for a good bit, he gave me an interview time for the next day. At that point, we had a 1-1 interview where he told me a little bit more about Husco and talked about my resume. He also answered questions. A little while later, HUSCO contacted me for an onsite interview in Waukesha, WI. They flew me there and provided transportation/ housing for the night. Onsite, there were 4-5 of us interviewing, one at each table, some ways apart. They then cycled through either one or two current employees (ranging from HR to Engineering) to talk to me about my resume and my value system. As a group, we were also given a factory tour and a presentation from HUSCO.

Interview Questions

• Is it better to ask for permission or ask for forgiveness? Tell me about a time when you faced difficulty. How did you overcome it? What accomplishment are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitewater, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HUSCO International (Whitewater, WI).

Interview

Applied through career fair at college, interviewed at Whitewater, WI plant. I was brought in directly for on-site. Prepared for the requirements as mentioned in job description but there was only one interview which was technical. Others were mostly based on resume and what I have done in the past.

The interview timings were kept to the minute. There was one change in schedule but they managed it well and did not make me wait. I had a really disastrous interview a week back with another employer and was hence worried. But after the first interview I was comfortable and could answer questions better.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about how much I know about quality in automotive industry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HUSCO International (Waukesha, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at a job fair and was later contacted for an interview. The on-site interview was around 4 hours and seemed to go well. No one called or emailed me back when I reached out for a follow up.

Interview Questions

• They'll give a small worksheet of technical questions pertaining to fluid power.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HUSCO International (Waukesha, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was straightaway invited to an on-site interview with various teams at HUSCO in Waukesha, WI. The interview was 4 hours of questioning on my resume, and also included their staff showing me around the factory.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HUSCO International (Waukesha, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

-Phone interview w/ HR: Be prepared to back up reasoning for leaving previous positions
    -Online Behavioral Assessment: 30+ min multiple choice
    -Engineering skills assessment: 3 "textbooks' questions to assess engineering knowledge and problem solving relevant to hydraulic valve and automotive engineering applicaitons
    -Onsite interview: 4+ hours, met w/ several engineers, department heads, HR

Interview Questions

• In general, do you think it's better to ask for permission, or ask for forgiveness?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HUSCO International (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Went to an onsite interview and interviewed with 4 different team members. Did a lot of background assessment and behavioral and technical questions. Basically the same interview four times. However, some of the interviewers were rather uninterested in continuing any conversation and didn't have much to say when asked about the company.

Interview Questions

• Explain this internship?
      Explain a time when you had a difficult team member?
      Give me an example of a difficult project and what you did to solve it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HUSCO International (Waukesha, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

Had four rounds of interviews.
    One with my direct report, quality engineer, VP of global manufacturing and VP of human resources.
    First two were based on my resume and my experience with supply chain.
    The other two were behavioral mainly assessing if I would be a good fit for the company culture

Interview Questions

• How would you keep a check on the suppliers that they maintain 100% OTD   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

I sat in an interview that was actually about 6 interviews. I still have not received any notification of employment or that they have chosen to move along. Even if I had received an offer I feel that the culture would not have been a fit. Regardless, a 6 hour interview was a bit excessive in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• They gave me "homework" to do. Relatively difficult but they accepted general explanations if you didn't finish the problems.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HUSCO International (Waukesha, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

Had a recruiter come to my college campus where we had a brief talk. I followed up with our talk and received an in person interview at their location. It was a very easy going interview where they made me feel comfortable. Met with 3 different people, then was on my way home.