Habit Burger Grill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Habit Burger Grill

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Habit Burger Grill in August 2017.

Interview

Got called for an interview a week after I submitted my application online. I arrived 15 minutes early for the interview and they asked me to fill the job application again. I then had my interview with the assistant manager. She asked me a couple questions and then I had my second interview with the general manager right after.

Interview Questions

• If there was a long line of customers waiting to get their order taken, who would you concentrate on?   Answer Question
    • What days are you available?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your last job.   Answer Question
    • What were some of your duties at your last job.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an unhappy customer?   Answer Question
    • If their was a shortage of cash at the register and the manager was busy, what would you do?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habit Burger Grill (Modesto, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very professional, the manager made me feel welcomed and she was very knowledgeable in and about The Habit. She is very friendly and The Habit seems like a great place to work at.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I'd be interested in a management position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habit Burger Grill (Glendale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back a month later. I got two interviews and got accepted on the spot by the Region Manager, but declined because of how far it was from my house and me being a full time student, driving 30 minutes home at 11pm was not going to work.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habit Burger Grill.

Interview

I noticed they were hiring in store. I was directed to their website and submitted an application online. I was then called for an interview. The process was very straightforward.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Habit Burger Grill (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was quick and easy, most likely because they were in desperate need of employees at the time. I was interviewed by two of the managers and it was alright for a first interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Habit Burger Grill (Clovis, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The whole process was really laid back. The woman who interviewed me made me feel very comfortable. She asked about 4 questions and we eventually just talked about life. We laughed and talked for a while, until she realized there was others needing to be interviewed (oops). Overall the best experience I could've hoped for and I landed a second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pico Rivera, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habit Burger Grill (Pico Rivera, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application online and a couple days later I received a phone call for an interview. Once I interviewed they said they would see if they would call me back or not, I am hoping they are but it has been 2 days so far so we will see how it goes.

Cashier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Habit Burger Grill (Cerritos, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

After turning in your application (in-person highly recommended), you will be given a time and date for the first interview with the general manager. If you pass the first interview, you will then be interviewed by the district manager who will determine if you fit the face that they want to portray for the company. Once you have passed both interviews, you will then be called within a few days to within 3 weeks about the status of your application and whether you are fit or unfit for the job.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in River Edge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Habit Burger Grill (River Edge, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. It took 2 weeks for get hired. It was kind of difficult. I met district manager. He was super nice. Then I met store's general manager . He was nice too. My training was more then 1 month long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Habit Burger Grill (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in and saw they were hiring. I asked for an application and filled it in right then and there. The manager looked it over and asked when I was available for an interview, we scheduled and interview for later that week. I arrived early for my interview and had to wait 20 minutes to finally be interviewed, turns out they forgot where they placed my application. Luckily, I had my resume and finally had the interview with who I assume was the Assistant Manager first. He looked over my resume and asked me question regarding my prior work experience, etc. He then asks me if I have time to be interviewed with the store manager and I ended up having a second interview.
    Overall both interviews were great, I felt confident that they were going to hire me. After the interview the manager said that he needed to schedule an interview with the Director of something since all cashiers need to be interviewed by this person. He told me he would call me the next day to schedule an appointment but I never received a call. Two weeks later and still no call.
    After realizing how important it was to have excellent customer service and a certain bubbly personality, I knew that I was probably not considered. I am a rather serious person but treat everyone with respect, and I'm not really a social person either, so maybe they saw that I wasn't and decided not to hire me. Anyway, I was quite disappointed because I really thought they were interested.