Habitat for Humanity Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 24, 2017

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Habitat for Humanity.

Interview

It was short and simple! I was hired on the spot. They went over what the job entailed and the hours they wanted me to work. They asked if I could pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could work a particular shift. They asked about doing a background check on me.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Habitat for Humanity

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lorain, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Habitat for Humanity (Lorain, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was through Mature Services. It was comprehensive as to my employment experience, my expectations for employment, and how I would be assisted in future employment opportunities with Mature Services and For Profit organizations.

Interview Questions

• There were none per se, but I did feel that I would like to stay with the Not For Profit organizational opportunities available. At my age I do not really want to be employed in other venues.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process, it's pretty cut and dried considering the services they offer for mature workers. I did ask for part-time which they were able to accommodate.