Hach Company Interview Questions in Loveland, CO | Glassdoor

Hach Company Interview Questions in Loveland, CO

Updated Jan 23, 2017

Sales Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

They were very proactive and responsive on the front half of the interview process. From the first contact from HR through the phone screen to a set interview date was just a couple of days. I met with six people - the hiring manager, two internal customers (together), an HR staff member, a peer, and the hiring manager's boss. All were friendly and well prepared except for the peer, who seemed like she was asked to do the interview at the last second and didn't explore my previous experience with enterprise systems very well.

The interviews were largely canned situational questions given to the interviewers plus their own questions pertinent to the position / company. I got a good feeling for the company from the cross section of people I interviewed with.

I must have said something wrong in one of the interviews because the responsive tone changed 180 degrees after the interview process. The promise by the HR rep for the email addresses of the people I interviewed with went unfulfilled, as was the same request in a thank-you email to the main HR rep I'd been working with. No expectation was set for further communication other than a vague "we'll be in touch" from the hiring manager's boss. Three days later I emailed for an update and was told that they'd let me know in a week and a half. There was no reply by then and a few days later I emailed for an update. I was told they sent with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time that you had to overcome a difficult situation when working on a project.   Answer Question

Global Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Detailed questions, Interviewed with several people across the team.

After all interviews I was asked for and my references were checked. Then a no hire decision was made. I was told my references were excellent. Please do not check references if you are not sure about the candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you price SaaS based products?   1 Answer

Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

My hiring was done through a job posting board, but others I worked with had been hired through other means. The interview was fairly standard. Went through a drug test, asked about knowledge and work experience. After the interview I was given a tour of the facility and introduced to the area managers and other employees. Everyone was very nice and after seeing how safety minded the whole company was I agreed to be hired on. It was very quick and informative and is still the best interview process I've ever experienced.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO).

Interview

Technical questions were well thought out and applicable. Hiring manager and others in the group liked me and wanted me to come on. Then I was switched over to HR to seal the deal.

Interview Questions

• I noted that they had aggressive product deployment schedule (that one had little control over) that may required occasional OT or an weekend to get it out the door, that was fine and I understood it came with the nature of the work. I asked if they had a comp time i.e. work a Saturday and take a Monday off for example with mgt approval?   1 Answer

Global Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hach Company (Loveland, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone Screening by Hiring Manager. One on one interviews with direct report and others in similar roles through the company along with an HR representative. Personality test done on-line for Human Resources

Interview Questions

• Experience with Matrix style management   1 Answer