Hackensack University Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hackensack University Medical Center

2.8

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hackensack University Medical Center (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied 10/3... Was called to set up interview on 11/6... Went to interview 11/11.. Met with one of dept supervisors who was very nice and gave me a 20 question skill test for my field.. After the test interviewed with Quality Manager, 2 Sups, and collegue in the position applied for... Was asked mainly experience questions but the panel was extremely nice and interactive.. I was called 2 days later by my temporary recruiter saying that they were interested.. Got contingent offer letter on 11/19.. Did physical and Met with HR 11/25.. Once everything clears slated to start Mid December..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this Hospital   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Bank, NJ

Interview

Went on third interview, then got letter they went with a better "fit". I have 30 years of PT experiance ,a DPT a PhD. Mannage a hospital for 10 years and had my own practice.????

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

The worst. So unorganized and the HR recruiter was rude and never answered any questions through emails. They sent me to the the department I was being interviewed for and the manager wasn’t even available. Absolutely horrible and waste of my time. Human Resources and Management need to do better.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ) in May 2019.

Interview

Brief in-person interview with supervisors and head pharmacists. Went over resume and experience. Had a few behavioral questions. Nothing pharmacy knowledge-based. Pharmacists are friendly, and the interview is not intense.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had an interpersonal conflict with someone and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hackensack University Medical Center (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

They didnt ask me anything much. Went through my resume and gave me an offer.i lied to them that i was a king in africa. I guess they fell in love with me ans gave me the job

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hackensack University Medical Center (Toms River, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

Met with unit manager. 16 days ago still under review by HR and waiting to hear what else they need from me to move the process forward. A little slow.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle strong personalities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ) in March 2019.

Interview

Multiple step interview process. Takes awhile for them to get back to you. The application was lengthy but the more detailed you are the more likely you are to get an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

It was not bad, they were really asking easy questions. As we all know nurse will be easily accepted because of the need to widen the staff numbers. Overall, there is nothing to be worried about.

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hackensack University Medical Center.

Interview

the overall processes for interview takes two weeks. You get two interviews one with h.r and one with managers from different dept. Sometimes its not even the dept you applied for. It goes by your experience.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ) in November 2018.

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming email was received from the HR for an interview. (Make sure to check your spam mail box) Then I had to call them to schedule for an interview. Interview itself was very nice and professional.