HackerAgency Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HackerAgency Project Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HackerAgency (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Pretty simple. They were desperate for PM's at the time I was hired. Interview lasted less than 15 minute and I had the job. Nothing difficult or over the top.

Negotiation

Simple!

Other Interview Reviews for HackerAgency

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HackerAgency (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter.
    Follow up interview with 3 Project Directors.
    Took a little while for decision due to vacations.
    Also was requested I meet with VP at the time.
    Length of process was about a month, a little too long.

Interview Questions

• Run of the mill interview questions about background... experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HackerAgency (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview lasting 30 minutes with the recruiter.
    One week later, I was contacted for an onsite interview with the hiring manager, recruiter and senior management. That lasted about 1 hour, Shortly after, I was given a tour of the offices and then a meeting with HR to review/preview benefits, compensation and learn about the history of the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at HackerAgency (Seattle, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had an initial interview with the hiring manager and a brief meeting with HR. The hiring manager had me come back to meet with several other people. All of the interviews were pretty generic - explanations of the job and company and having me go over my experience. I never heard back from the company, which I thought was pretty rude (and unprofessional) since I went to the office on two separate occasions for interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HackerAgency (Seattle, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

Referred by a creative agency. Interviewed by phone, then in person 2 times. Had to provide personal and professional references. from interview to hire, the entire process took about 2 months.