Haddad Brands Assistant Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Haddad Brands Assistant Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Haddad Brands

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haddad Brands (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I have interview with Haddad two different times. The first time, I had a horrible experience due to the person I met with. Months later she is no longer with the company. I met with a member of the design team and honestly enjoyed my interview. It was conversational and easy. I didn't feel pressure to really preform in the interview and was just really myself. I've been speaking to other people that work for them and they say you are given a lot of responsibility and have a real purpose (unlike a lot of starter jobs) I think I would be a good fit!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Haddad Brands

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haddad Brands (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume after seeing an ad on stylecareers.com. I was contacted via email to come in for an interview. I met first with a rep from HR then with a Senior Designer. Both told me about the company. The SD told me more about the division and workload. Very standard. I bought a copy of my resume and my portfolio so show. About a week latter i was contacted via email to come in for a second interview with the design director. We had a conversation and she told me more about the position, the team, and the work load. I left the interview with a design project to be completed over the rest of the week into the weekend. I was contacted via email again the following week to get a list of references for them to contact.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my work history and education.
      The asked me to submit a design project,
      They asked me for a list of 3 references.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haddad Brands (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online for an assistant designer position. Was called in for an in person interview. Arrived to show my portfolio/resume. They seemed not to care about previous work. Spent the time talking about what I would be tasked with if hired, and showing me the office. They then told me at the end of the interview, that I would be given project details that evening, to finish over the course of a week. Then come back and present it. They then failed to ever send me information on what the project was and ended up ghosting me entirely despite many follow up emails.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working in childrenswear?   Answer Question
    • You will likely be tasked with creating a sample moodboard, and sample tech flat line. That is if they ever send you the details of the project.   Answer Question