Hagler & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2018

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hagler & Associates.

Interview

I was called just a few days after applying. The people I met at the office were very genuine and inviting. The office was really nice. It definitely eased my nerves a little bit and made me feel a little more comfortable to be in such an upbeat environment.

My initial interview was not very long. The manager was surprisingly easy to talk to. We briefly discussed my past work experience. He told me more about the company and then at the end of my interview let me know that they would be calling back at the end of the day for second interviews.

The second interview was with a different manager than the first one. It was also conversational but went into more detail on job duties. He laid out compensation and explained some of the earning bonuses, clients, etc... My third interview was to meet again with the first manager and we discussed my future with the company. I had other interviews lined up and let him know that it would be tough making a final decision. He urged me to finish the interviewing process and then to be in contact.

My first few weeks here have been amazing! I definitely appreciate the laid back environment that they have to offer here and the fast pace that they expect from you to pick things up. It didn't take me long, and it's only been my motivation since day one!

Interview Questions

Hagler & Associates Response

Jun 14, 2018 – CEO

Hi "Account Manager". Thank you all the great feedback from the interview process.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hagler & Associates (Columbia, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple but is broken into three interviews and they are design to stretch the hiring process and make the aplicant sweat a little.

They are looking for a few things. How well you can follow orders without questioning them, Knowledge on sales, and how much time are you willing to give up.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see ypurself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Jul 11, 2018 – CEO

Hi "Marketing Interview"! Thank you for the feedback on our company. We are sorry to hear that you had a negative interview experience with us. We are glad it didn't deter you from accepting an offer.... More

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hagler & Associates (Covington, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process had multiple the rounds. The first was a introductory, 15-minute interview that asked broad questions. I was invited back for a second interview and told this interview would discuss job expections, salary, etc. This was not the case. Not only did the interview fail to start on time, but it was a repeat of the first interview and revealed the job was not was I expected at all. It was a glorified sales position posted under the facade of marketing.

Interview Questions

• How interested in are you in advancement to a management role?   Answer Question

Apr 10, 2018 – Brand Marketing Representative

Hi, "Marketing Representative Interview". I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our organization. We would like to apologize for the second round not starting on time. We are... More

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hagler & Associates (Covington, KY) in February 2018.

Interview

It is a three-step interview process, but each step was short and simple. They clearly explained the position and the great opportunity for growth within the company. The atmosphere was encouraging and fun.

Interview Questions

• Where do see yourself in the next five years?
      Does anything about management scare you?   Answer Question

Jun 14, 2018 – CEO

Hi "Marketing Representative Interview". Thank you for the great feedback on the interview process. The biggest thing we want from our interview process is transparency.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hagler & Associates (Columbia, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy, but when you go into the office it seems a little sketchy. The office is pretty empty but that's probably because majority of employees work in the field.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hagler & Associates (Covington, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online a few days later I was asked for a interview. The interview was quick about 15 min. They talked about what they do and the job requirements and description. The job is face to face marketing/ promotions

Interview Questions

Hagler & Associates Response

Jun 14, 2018 – CEO

Hi "Account Manager Interview." Thank you for the great feedback in regards to the interview process. We wish you the best of luck in the future.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hagler & Associates (Columbia, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

The day after I applied for the position, I received an invite for an interview. My interview was for 1:30pm, I arrived at 1:20. There were already 3 people there waiting to be interviewed. By 2pm, still no one was interviewed and 5 more interviewees arrived. No one in the office apologized for the delay or explained what the hold up was. By 2:30pm there were 15people waiting to be seen, so I left having never been interviewed. That was the most unprofessional interview setting I’ve ever been in. There wasn’t even enough chairs in the waiting area for all the people that were scheduled to be interview. And I’ve never in my life waited an hour to be seen.

Oct 22, 2017 – Brand Marketing Representative

Hi "Account Representative"! I apologize for your negative experience during the interview process with our company. We are always very open to constructive criticism as it is a chance to improve our... More

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hagler & Associates (Columbia, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

small office with a fun atmosphere. one of the directors or supervisors will bring you into his office and talk to you for about 20 minutes. then, I got invited back and did a similar type process. then I got an offer to begin on a certain date. must pass background check and drug screen

Interview Questions

• what are you looking for in an employment opportunity   Answer Question
    • list of importance: office environment, salary, room for growth.   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hagler & Associates (Columbia, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

Stay clear...The recruiter "texted" me to schedule an interview, weird. Any company that schedules an interview without speaking to you has shady written all over it. Likely some pyramid sales company that uses the term "direct marketing". I didn't waste my time.

Interview Questions

Hagler & Associates Response

Nov 5, 2017 – Brand Marketing Representative

Hi "Sales Management Trainee Interview". We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our company. We do texts applicants as we have found it makes the interviewing process easier for... More

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hagler & Associates (Columbia, MD) in December 2017.

Interview

Very short and to the point. Maybe 10 -20 minutes. Explained the role of the position, and explained the direct sales method. Seem to be looking for people at all times.

Interview Questions

Hagler & Associates Response

Jan 6, 2018 – Brand Marketing Representative

Thank you for the positive feedback about our interview process. We are always striving to grow and important while remaining transparent.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Showed up 15 minutes early, interview happened right on time and lasted about 10-15 minutes, everything went very smoothly and I feel as if I not only got a lot of information from them but they got to learn a lot about me as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of a company that you work for?   1 Answer

Jun 14, 2018 – CEO

Hi "Sales Representative Interview". Thank you for the great feedback in regards to the interview process.