Hain Celestial Interview Questions in Boulder, CO | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hain Celestial (Boulder, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager within 2 weeks of applying for the position to set up a phone interview. A full month after said interview my follow up email has been unanswered and the job has been posted again, so I assume I didn't move forward in the selection process. It's really uncomfortable to have to ask when the next steps in the selection process are and to send follow up communications to someone you know is just going to ignore them.

Interview Questions

Customer Satisfaction Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hain Celestial (Boulder, CO) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview, skills test, personality test, drug test, background check. Typical questions like "why do you want to work here?" "What experience do you have and how have you handled challenging situations in previous jobs?" Things like that.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a time when you had a difficult situation and how you resolved it."   Answer Question
    • "Why do you think you would be a good fit here?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is the pay, take it or leave it.