Hair Club Center Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hair Club Center Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Hair Club

2.0

Center Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hair Club.

Interview

The job application I don't remember being too hard or long. It takes a long time to get hired. It took me over a month. Hair Club uses a third party hiring service. When I was first contacted I had a quickie phone interview. The next week I spoke with a trainier for my position at another Hair Club. I then met with the manager at the center I applied to. There was one last phone interview with an Area Manager.

Interview Questions

• They're all basic questions, most of which deal with handling angry clients.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hair Club

Center Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hair Club in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was comfortable and lasted for approximately 45 minutes to an hour.

Interviewer was straight forward and down to earth.

Typical questions ask were to gauge experience and personality.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hair Club (Tulsa, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

First, in person interview with Center manager.
    Second, Phone interview with District Regional Director.
    Third, on the job interview with Center manager and staff.
    *Make sure you know a little about the company before interviewing. Be yourself, look them in the eye. Don't think too much. Answer what comes to mind first, typically the best answer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hair Club (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I really felt really comfortable as soon as I walked into Hair Club. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly. Nolan interview me and he was easy to talked too. He wanted to know little bit about me, work histsory, describe what were my tasks and what was my goal.

Interview Questions

• He asked to describe my tasks and responsibility from previous jobs and what I am looking for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hair Club (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I felt like I was interviewing her. She made me feel very comfortable. she explained the company and what they are all about. She also explained what they were looking for. At the end of the interview she told me to take everything in and to email her tomorrow if I wanted to continue with the process. I did that and never heard back from them, which was very confusing.

Interview Questions

• How I work with other people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hair Club (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews with different managers: 1st COS manager Duane over the phone; 2nd interview with Denver manager Chris in person and 3rd with Alexander Area Manager over the phone. All three interviews were pleasant, it seemed like I knew the managers for a while.

Interview Questions

• How I handled a difficult situation with a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hair Club (Cary, NC).

Interview

Everyone was incredibly friendly and the whole process was very laid back and casual. Questions were geared more toward getting to know each other versus interviewing for specific answers, which made me feel more at ease.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you delivered an exceptional client experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hair Club (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

From filling out the online application, to the in-person and phone interview, 4 days. Background check took an additional 3 days. Everyone from HR, at the center and over the phone was very pleasant and professional. Made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Give me an scenario of when you gave exceptional customer service to an upset customer.   1 Answer
    • What is your strength(s)?   Answer Question
    • What is your weaknesses (s)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Center Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hair Club (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was completed in a timely manner. The recruiter and Area Manager were fantastic to work with. Over all the experience was great and I'm very excited to be apart of the team.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what my work experience was regarding administration work.   1 Answer