Hair Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hair Club Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hair Club (Towson, MD).

Interview

Interview process was somewhat lengthy but very smooth and organized. I originally applied to be a stylist and was referred to be the stylist supervisor. I met with several people (center manager, area manager, national trainer), I was given the opportunity to watch a service being performed on a real guest. I was given lots of great information and felt very welcomed and comfortable.

Test Center Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hair Club (Albany, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Talked to some lovely company employee's, everything was explained and easy to complete. Was a little nervous while still employed at my previous for 17 years while applying for Hair Club For Men. Everything from Amanda the manager talking to me and other's from other states, I already felt like I was part of the team. The office in Albany N.Y has amazing workers from bottom to top and I can't wait to start a roll and be part of the team as well being a client myself.

Interview Questions

• How could you help improve the company in further future as an employee?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hair Club (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

There are multiple interviews, ending with an on the job experience as the final interview. The company is very focused on hiring the right people for the position.

Center Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hair Club (Cary, NC).

Interview

Everyone was incredibly friendly and the whole process was very laid back and casual. Questions were geared more toward getting to know each other versus interviewing for specific answers, which made me feel more at ease.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you delivered an exceptional client experience.   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hair Club (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Interview process was longer than I expected, but very fast! First interview was one on one, second my technical interview, and last was a telephone interview which was super easy and very casual.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hair Club (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy I was called in and the interview was pretty straightforward I was asked the basic questions explained what the job was about introduced to the staff to

Interview Questions

• How do you think you like working here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hair Club (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was three parts. Phone, In person and technical. They were very welcoming. Made it known that they are a family oriented company. They also let it be know that there are lots of opportunities within the company.

Interview Questions

• What do I like most about doing hair, what can I bring to the team. If I can commit to the schedule. Would I be willing to travel. What do I know about the company.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hair Club (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth, my recruiter set up an interview for me fairly quickly. I spoke with the director and then with a couple of the team members. The interview went well and I had an offer on the table within a few days

Interview Questions

• They asked about my eagerness to learn new technologies   1 Answer

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hair Club in June 2017.

Interview

Started with two phone interviews, followed by a technical interview in the salon , followed with one last phone interview. After they checked my references and verified my backround. After they offered me the job, and paperwork started.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any unique skills?   1 Answer

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hair Club (Savannah, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process with the Hair Club was amazing. One of the most organized and detailed that I have ever experienced. I felt like everyone I spoke to truly loves working here and is equally as excited to bring on new members to the team. One of the most important factors for me, was the tenure of all of the people I spoke to, as well as the research I did on my own. The fact that this company has many employees celebrating 10, 15, and 20 year anniversaries, is huge and speaks volumes in terms of not only the individual employees success, but also to the fact that the company appreciates and values the people they have working for them.

I had 6 rounds of interviews, which included both in-person and phone interviews. Everyone I spoke to and met, truly loves their work and the company they work for. The second biggest takeaway was that Hair Club is very involved in the success of all members of their team and actively supports their employees. I am very excited and honored to be a part of this organization.