Hajoca Corporation Profit Center Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hajoca Corporation Profit Center Manager Interview Questions

4.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation (Louisville, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process for the training program and long and arduous. Start to finish took about 2 months. It began with a phone interview, then I took a personality test and wonderlic test, moved on to in person interviews with multiple people, then had a 90 minute call with a psychologist. After another in person interview, I had a 45 minute call with the CEO.

The process is intense, but was very interesting. Speaking to Rick (the CEO) is what made me decide to take the job offer. He had more insight into my personality and management style than the company I worked for at the time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hajoca Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

WONDERLIC test required, find samples online, limited time to answer 32 questions relating to math deductive reasoning, your WONDERLIC test will decide if you have a chance working for the employer or not. Deal breaker. Must be finance and business savvy, the company offers very much freedom. However if you take over a neglected business and store, then you spend so much time rebuilding that sometimes it would be easier to open a new store. Typical interview consist of multiple interviews with the Regional Manager, then finally company Physiologist, then the president. After all negotiate your compensation package and relocation package.

Interview Questions

• Question are ACTION/Situation related: Example: Demonstrate your product knowledge, Demonstrate what you would do if your employee quit and worked for competitor, demonstrate what would you do if competitor approached you about setting the market.   1 Answer
    • Physiologist question: Warren Buffet invests in railroad and energy what does that mean for you?   1 Answer

Profit Center Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Hajoca Corporation in November 2010.

Interview

A very long and detailed hiring process. Send resume, take Wonderlic test, must score in upper 86% of population, take 16 PF , must be aggressive, interview with hiring manager, interview with company shrink, take more tests, interview with hiringin managers boss. They are very dependent on test scores, tests/assessments are pass/fail. The process is a biot of an indurance contest. I liked the people, very sharp and professional. The process involves a trip to one of the branches.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with the situation we have in this Profit Center.   Answer Question