Hale & Hearty Cashier/Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email the next day to come in for an interview. It was an open interview and I just had to bring my resume. I was interviewed at the corporate office on w 16th st.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 words you would choose to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hale & Hearty

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online Wednesday, got a email invite to an interview at corporate office Thursday, Hired Friday. It's a pretty quick and easy process, the interview isn't hard or scary at all. It's a 1 on 1 interview and I feel like they're just looking for someone who is down to earth and can get the hang of things fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for hale & hearty? Use 3 words to describe yourself? What does costumer service mean to you? What did you do at your previous job (if you have previous experience, if you don't I think they'll still hire you as long as you have good availability & a positive attitude)   Answer Question

Cashier/Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online. They do open house every day but I was invited to the corporate office for an interview. The interview wasn't nothing serious . Was interviewed a wednesday, had orientation thursday was to statt working friday. I didnt statt working because they want natural hair colors lol.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I was willing to change my hair color back natural.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Part time minimum wage

Server/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty in June 2014.

Interview

I applied on Saturday and got a call on Monday. I went in to the headquarters the same day and within a few minutes I was being interviewed. It was extremely laid back, the woman made me feel extremely comfortable and she asked about my past job and where I heard about the job etc. etc. It was super calm.

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear about this job?/Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a customer who says they got the wrong order?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Cashier/Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty in October 2012.

Interview

Interview was quick n easy. They love college students. The job itself.... I was there for a year and 5months, and seen almost 80 people quit within the first two weeks. Just not come back.

Interview Questions

• Are you a multi tasker? Are you good with people and following orders?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hale & Hearty (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Pretty good interview, not so long not even a long wait to get to the interview. Very quick easy and professional. Seems like they really need people considering that there are alot of these stores opening up. They dont ask you much except why do you want to work here amd for how long.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   Answer Question
    • What can you do or provide to this company to make a better for costomers to enjoy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

When considering an offer, they will sometimes ask how much you would like to get paid and you can negotiate. They will give you a backround of whaat they want and need from this company, and they ask can can you make that change.