Halff Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halff Associates (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone call & face-to-face interview process. Very casual atmosphere in the interview. Easy questions, some included where are you from, what are your goals, some technical questions residing around previous and school experience. It was more of a getting-to-know you stage.

Interview Questions

• Goals and previous experience.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halff Associates (Richardson, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Overall, Halff does their best to introduce their company culture and how they operate on a daily basis. You will be asked questions that help them understand your previous experience and how well you work on teams and with others. You will receive the opportunity to ask as many questions as you would like and even meet the principals or vice presidents. They take the time to really make sure you will feel confident in accepting a career with Halff if they feel you are the right fit.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous experience prepared you for the role you are applying to?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halff Associates.

Interview

The interviewers made the process very comfortable. I first went through the phone interview where I was asked questions about my resume and my goals going into engineering. I then went to meet with the interviewers for an in-person where I was shown the company, and the many great benefits the company offers.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for the next 3 years of your career.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Halff Associates (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called by the HR for a phone interview with one of the managers of the office. They ended up skipping the phone interview and went straight to a Skype interview. It was very comfortable, they didn't ask very many questions, it was more of them telling me about the company. It was very informal and relaxed and I enjoyed talking with them. It was about 45 minutes and then I got a call back from HR an hour later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain the experience on your resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halff Associates (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I spent a day interviewing with two different teams that were interested in hiring me. It was a very pleasant experience sitting down with both groups and individuals and getting a feel for how I would fit in. Ultimately it help both me decide which offer to accept.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most important lessons you learned working on a team in school.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halff Associates (Richardson, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Easiest review I've ever had. Honestly didn't ask many questions. I didn't feel like they properly screened me or learned anything about me or what I preferred. They were flexible on starting dates which is nice.

They showed me around the office and talk to the team leaders for the department I interviewed for. No real difficult questions; really they were trying to sell me on working there which seemed odd. Didn't seem like they looked into the quality of work I've done. It was obvious they needed new employees because they told me they'd give me an offer and I received the offer on the drive home.

Interview Questions

• Honestly didn't ask many questions. I didn't feel like they properly screened me or learned a   Answer Question

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halff Associates (Richardson, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening, followed by hiring official screening, followed by in-person interview. Ask the right questions and they will give you great answers. Very quick and painless process. Interview was "real" and everyone had great things to say about the company.

Interview Questions

• Experience with soil science.   1 Answer

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halff Associates (Richardson, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Spoke to HR over the phone for an initial screening. The hiring manager called soon after and screen me again. Set up a face to face interview with HR a couple days later.

We spoke about my prior experiences, specifically field work and ArcGIS. They kept asking over and over again if I was okay doing field work and if I understood the job description. I was also given a test where I had to write one pay to describe three map layers that were given to me. Some questions were very vague and were confusing.

Interview Questions

• Can you please describe your commute home (from your previous job)?   Answer Question

EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halff Associates (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview with three Professional Engineers. The phone interview included straight forward questions regarding yourself and work experience. A few days later, I was contacted for a face to face interview where again I was asked about my experience.

ENTRY Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halff Associates (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Had 2 interviews altogether: initial meeting with department director over the phone. Asked about goals, see myself in 5 years, skills, described the growth of the company.

Second meeting with a few other department directors. Asked the very same questions as over the phone, showed me around the offices & met some of the staff. Took me out for lunch.