Hall & Partners Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Hall & Partners Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Came in, sat with the manager of the team that was hiring, then the Senior AE on my team, then the research director and later the partner. They asked various questions, not all market research related as my position is entry level.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about market research. My favorite brand and why.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It's best to have an internal referral, as these tend to be weighed heavier in the applicant pool. If not, find a way to stand out. So much of the interview process is to see if you're a good fit with the people and culture. They're looking for someone who works hard and plays harder. Someone they wouldn't mind being stuck in a car with for an 8 hour road trip. That type of thing.

Interview Questions

• Sounds basic but the 'tell me about yourself' is weighed just as heavily as other questions in the interview and is just as important. H&P looks for smart, well-rounded individuals to join their team... not just another corporate stiff. Stand out. Be engaging, a little quirky even.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was satisfied with my offer so I didn't negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I got a call from HR within a week of applying. They asked the normal questions. Overall an average experience.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Straightforward interview process for a market research position. Initially introduced to the opportunity through a recruiter. My first interview was a series of 1-on-1s with the hiring manager, potential peers, and direct reports. Line of questioning was relevant to the job. A few work style questions and a few case study-type questions. Informal and welcoming vibe, but the substance of the discussion was professional. Invited back for a second round of interviews with one of the partners, but ultimately took another job and withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• No curveball questions, but be prepared to discuss how you would handle specific theoretical research situations.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Went in and worked as a temp. Ended up getting hired.

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward. Not a lot of back and forth.