Hall & Partners Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Health Grad Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Was sent a schedule for interviews, showed up to meet with the four interviewers in 30 minute time slots. One of my interviewers didn't show up. I had to take an "attention to detail" test after my three interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, I could tell the interviewers hadn't even looked at my resume.   Answer Question

People Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Spoke with the recruiter over a period of months. Christina was very friendly, knowledgeable about the roll and good at keeping me up to date on the process. She was so good at selling me on the opportunity, I thought for a minute, if I don't take the job can I hire her. The interview consisted of a phone screen and couple of catch ups phone conversations. Then I met with several Managing Partners in the business and the final interview was with the Global CEO.

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts around creating a positive employee experience in the workplace?   1 Answer

Graduate Health Role, New York Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Typical initial phone screening, and then a second one-on-one interview. The initial phone screening with the talent recruiter went great. Their recruitment department is very engaging and care about finding a great prospective candidate fit. Unfortunately, Hall & Partners gave me someone for the one-on-one who neither had the time nor interest in interviewing me, so I was already out of the running before my second phone interview began.

Healthcare Market Research Grad Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a three round interview. First was with HR, who forgot to call on two different occasions. Second round was on the phone with an employee. Third was a typical in person interview, with an attention to detail written test.

Interview Questions

Hall & Partners Response

Feb 17, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to ensure the best candidate experience and are really sorry to hear this did not happen for you. The HR team strives towards providing a streamlined, positive... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and one in-person interview. At the in-person interview they had me meet with 4 different people and take an assessment test. Two other account executives, and account director and a VP. The VP did not really seem interested, and wasn't really paying attention during the entire interview. It was definitely the type of interview where they didn't care if I liked them. Left the interview with a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• What kind of advertising do you find the most effective? What is your favorite current campaign   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Began with a phone interview that lasted approx 30 minutes. Was then brought into the NYC Office for a face to face interview. The face to face interview comprised of 2 or 3 individual interviews. The questions focused on past experiences and why I wanted to gain experience in Marketing Research.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then was brought in for an in person interview with 3 different people. Lasted about an hour in total. Not too hard. There is a test for how good your attention to detail is. Seemed to be mainly interested in my personality and previous experience. Did not ask many skill based questions or behavioral questions.

Talent Acquisition Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Really great experience with HR Team. Although I was in the process for several months, they were great at communicating with me and providing a sense of transparency.

Entry-Level Quantitative Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Decently laid back as far as these things go-- they're looking to find out not just if you're qualified for the position but if you're someone they'd want to have around the office. After the initial phone screening, you'll get invited into the office to interview with a few people.

Interview Questions

I ultimately decided it wasn't quite the field I was interested in, nothing at all against the company though.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hall & Partners (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Started with two phone interviews and then multiple in-person interviews with various members of the office. Ended with me meeting two teams and ultimately being extended an offer with one of them. Everything was fairly informal. I felt very at ease and enjoyed every person that I met with. It was a cool office with a good vibe and people seemed to enjoy being there.

Interview Questions

• What is something not on your resume you want to tell us?   Answer Question