Halla Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halla Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hogansville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halla Group (Hogansville, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Terrible. They only want to know I can work on sunday every weekend.
    And if you are korean worker you must not go there also other korean company.
    If you go any korean company in us you will ruin your life

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halla Group in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at Mando America. There were three interviewers. They asked me about my aptitude and how I am going to perform as a quality engineer. Some questions were not very nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? Working in a manufacturing facility is stressful.   Answer Question

Final Inspection Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phenix City, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Halla Group (Phenix City, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

I attended a Mando America hiring fair at the Columbus, GA Department of Labor. I provided my resume, but was unable to match my professional experience with any of the openings at that time. I was contacted a few months later about an opening for a final inspection supervisor. The recruiter and I set up a phone interview for the following week. I was informed that my information would be forwarded to the hiring manager for consideration.

Interview Questions

• The manufacturing industry can be a stressful environment at times, tell me how you are able to deal with stress.   Answer Question
    • What would you say your strengths are.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My advice is to utilize sites like Glassdoor to do your market research on salaries for positions that you have applied for. Know the value in experience and education you bring to the organization. This should be done prior to the negotiation phase. When ask what your salary expectations are try to stay within the average national salary range.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halla Group (Auburn, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was held during a university sponsored co-op interview day. The first day, everyone met the companies they wanted to speak with. The next day involved a number of interviews with companies that offered them. Interview was low pressure. Typical interview questions were asked, such as "Tell me about yourself" and other STAR questions. About a week later, I got an email with a job offer.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halla Group.

Interview

Very offensive, sexist, and personal questions were asked. Very unprofessional and rude. I felt very uncomfortable and insecure throughout the interview. After first 5 minutes talking, I was ready to get out of the room.Their job posting was actually different from what they described during the interview. Their questions were not even relevant to my field.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to handle the reverse-racism?   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hogansville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halla Group (Hogansville, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process went actually well, which is why they get some good people but once we see them for who they are most start their job search back out again to find anything better than that place.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halla Group (Opelika, AL).

Interview

Initial screen by HR and then on-site panel interview with 3 people

Interview Questions

• None. Typical behavior questions to get to know you. I did have a technical questions but it wasn't in depth.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Halla Group.

Interview

Just interview and end.
    No more exam.

Chief Technology Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halla Group (Novi, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

conduct research and development together with sales and marketing.
    new business development
    customer management

Interview Questions

• Very private questions such as any desease, health condition, marital status etc.   Answer Question

Folklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halla Group (Opelika, AL) in September 2013.

Interview

the interview process was a one on one and they asked why was i interested in a career at mando and they also ask what previous exsperiance i had for wanting to work there

Interview Questions

• why was i looking to have a career at mando   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was easy