Halla Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halla Group (Novi, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

It is a unofficial technical interview. Basically, I was asked about my previous work experience and some mechanical quizzes , i.e. How long have you use Catia and abaqus. And I was also asked about some personal questions about my family.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Mando USA?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halla Group (Opelika, AL) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview is pretty thorough concerning your knowledge and experience. I was interviewed by the Maintenance Supervisor and a H.R. employee, they did nothing to intimidate and went out of their way to make me feel as comfortable as possible. Expect the usual general questions that are ask in most all interviews.

Interview Questions

• Have you and a peer ever disagreed and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halla Group.

Interview

Very offensive, sexist, and personal questions were asked. Very unprofessional and rude. I felt very uncomfortable and insecure throughout the interview. After first 5 minutes talking, I was ready to get out of the room.Their job posting was actually different from what they described during the interview. Their questions were not even relevant to my field.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to handle the reverse-racism?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halla Group (Plymouth, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

General interview regarding experience and education, not behavioral based.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halla Group (Opelika, AL) in July 2013.

Interview

it will be about 3 week for interview. there is small room of negotiation for salary. they just ask you previous experiences. very easy and no competitor usually

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halla Group (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first with recruiter (no job description provided), and then proceeded In Person interview with hiring manager. Interview process was pretty simple and nothing special. Showing your passion and devotional mind is going to enough to pass the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging thing you’ve dealt with?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Halla Group (Opelika, AL) in November 2009.

Interview

Webcam interview with 7 people.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halla Group (Opelika, AL).

Interview

Initial screen by HR and then on-site panel interview with 3 people

Interview Questions

• None. Typical behavior questions to get to know you. I did have a technical questions but it wasn't in depth.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halla Group (Opelika, AL) in January 2011.

Interview

HR Manager, General Manager of the Team and Team Members were in the same room, and they interviewed me in Korean & English. The interview took about an hour, and it went smooth

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? What is your greatest professional achievement?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halla Group (Auburn, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was held during a university sponsored co-op interview day. The first day, everyone met the companies they wanted to speak with. The next day involved a number of interviews with companies that offered them. Interview was low pressure. Typical interview questions were asked, such as "Tell me about yourself" and other STAR questions. About a week later, I got an email with a job offer.