Halliburton ATP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton ATP Interview Questions

Interviews at Halliburton

2.5

ATP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Halliburton (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

regular interview with human resources, via phone-call, very nice lady, asking regular questions to tell something about yourself, a little about the department and so on...
after that interview with 2 managers... nice phone call, more technical......

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

ATP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halliburton (Dammam (Saudi Arabia)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed twice. First time at my university campus with one person. The interview was short and only served as a screening step. The next week I was invited to another interview with a panel of three. This time it was longer and deeper.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if our competitor offered you double the salary one year from now?   Answer Question

ATP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Basic maths test, straight to interview which is more of an assessment centre- Presentation, group tasks and One-on-One interview. Potential employees are grouped into a pool where each business segments can then go and pick candidates that they want. There are no clear cut yardsticks for anyone hired, my opinion though.
    Not everyone in the pool is hired. Business need is the basis for hiring the number of persons that are eventually hired.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions, some people could just have a chit chat during the panel interview. How interview goes depends sole on mood of your panel.   Answer Question

ATP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

Technical test. project presentation, behavior questions. Panel interview. the total time is about 40 min. The technical ques is quite random. The office is new and working enviroment is not bad. the interviews did not smile.