Halliburton Directional Driller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Directional Driller Interview Questions

Interviews at Halliburton

1.9

Directional Driller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Flew in to Casper, WY for my interview and had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Environment was very laid back and professional. Asked a few questions regarding my prior experience and how it related to this job. No issues at all.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work long hours if required or needed?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Halliburton (Canonsburg, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked if I wanted to come back to Halliburton to do directional work. Two weeks later I was in NEO. There wasn't much of an interview since I was a former employee.

Interview Questions

• You do know that you might be laid off in 2018?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton (Casper, WY) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email about a week later saying they would like to schedule an interview. The email also described how hard the work schedule was, so I say on it for a few days. When I called, I had a brief chat with a hiring manager and arrangements were made for me to fly out. Interview lasted all of 30 minutes with a coordinator talking about himself mostly. I received a verbal offer at the end of the interview. Written offer and start date took about another 2 months.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton (Denver, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

took about an hour the interviewer was very professional, he described what was expected of me in my new role and how i will be trained for this this role.

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Halliburton (Canonsburg, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Over the phone interview, and I was hired after the background check had taken place. The background check is the longest and hardest process. It take a minimum of two weeks. Then you spend a week at a learning facility where you do your safety training. If you don't pass the training class, you are automatically terminated.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been a directional driller? What kind of wells had I been drilling? Why I was looking for a different position? How much money was I making?   1 Answer
    • When can I start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy going

Directional Driller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in August 2014.

Interview

Experience Review and number of wells, types, and locations. Technical interview, Psychological interview to determine the condition to work in isolated conditions, In non-English speaking countries is necessary an interview in English. Medical examination.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have like Directional Driller or Drilling rig related experience   1 Answer

Directional Driller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quito (Ecuador)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton (Quito (Ecuador)) in June 2012.

Interview

They focused more in my previous experience, but made not technical questions in my case, but some peers told me they were asked technical questions. Hiring process takes several months, which at the beginning made me think they were not really interested on me. They called me by april and got hired by november.

Interview Questions

• Psychometric test were performed online and also english test   Answer Question