Halliburton Electronics Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Electronics Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Halliburton

2.5

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Job Fair, Interview with Recruiter - Interview with Manager. Process took three days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Employee in Caldwell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Caldwell, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

talk on the phone, meet in person where i think the hiring manager was trying to hit on me..he is a man and so am I..YUK. go through 2 week training course about safety. then get thrown to the wolves. sink or swim.

Interview Questions

• they dont truly ask to many hard let alone mediocre questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for more than what the job search asked for, the hiring manager told me that it was to much even though i was better trained than all of the other field technician. I told him that it was to bad and ended the interview. Their HR called me the next day and hired me at the wage i requested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burleson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Burleson, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

applied online- took 2 weeks to get interview, they asked a few technical questions to gauge electrical backround. mostly just explained the job an asked if I would be able to fit the requirements what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• asked questions regarding omms law and computer netwrking.   Answer Question

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton in April 2014.

Interview

Really simple, straight to facts and immediate process of hiring, company pay for all expenses related to interview. It wasn't more than 30 min, when I accept the offer, Odessa TX has a lot of opportunities

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton in November 2013.

Interview

It was a long process. They do a quick phone interview, then an one-on-one interview onsite. Then they have a very long background check that lasts about a month. They send you to drug screenings and medical screenings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more than what they offer.

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Duncan, OK) in September 2011.

Interview

With my Resume it was rather easy most all was explained in what I could do and what I had accomplished I spoke to three different people and they all liked my resume it spoke for its self

Interview Questions

• How long I was at my other job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Homer City, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Homer City, PA).

Interview

Written test will be performed questions are technical in nature. Halliburton has a standard interview standard to make sure all candidates are questioned the same. Depending on the hiring manager will depend on the level of professionalism of the interview. After technical knowledge is tested the rest is to determine your personality.

Electronic Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Everything was completed over the phone and email. I basically had an informal offer at the end of the interview and a formal offer came within just a few days.

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. Even for an experienced tech, you're pretty much gonna start out at the same pay rate as everyone else.

Electronic Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Bakersfield, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Apply online through the company website only conduct a phone interview with a talent recruiter then a traditional face to face with the hiring manager which included a tour of the facility and day to day work expectations and a qualification and knowledge quiz of the discipline that you are being considered for then the hiring manager makes a salary recommendations to the talent recruiter who then extends an offer of employment if you are selected

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halliburton (Duncan, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

Setting down with my direct boss and two mentors and answering questions. Had never met any of the guys and they were very welcoming. The interview process was very informal but also very effective. Three people asking me questions about my work ability and skill set they gave me a chance to ask that I wanted to know and I was basically hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have what my skill sets were.   1 Answer