Halliburton Entry Level Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Entry Level Field Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Entry Level Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

They asked basic interview questions.Then they wrote down and rated your response in front of you. You can clearly tell if your answers are good or not because the interviewer rates them in front of you. They asked which PSL you were most interested in.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had conflict with a team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homer City, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Homer City, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

The initial interview was conducted at my university. It was a typical HR interview. I was called for a second interview which took place at one of their field offices. We were treated to breakfast, lunch, and dinner over a 2 day period where we were shown all aspects of the job for either a frack or cementing position. The process was laid back. They frequently prompted us to ask questions about everything they showed us. You seem to be evaluated constantly during the trip with a 3 member panel interview at the end where they just ask basic questions about your resume.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked during the HR interview were basic "Tell me about a time you were stressed and how you handled it" "give me a good decision and bad decision you made   Answer Question

Entry Level Field Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Halliburton in May 2010.

Interview

in the first day we had English and match test , the second was one to one interview and the third day was presentation and group activity

Interview Questions

• the presentation was difficult , it was to present in front of many people   Answer Question